Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding the o.t.t.o hut locks all bases???

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad2 View Post
    ? I’m not in legend league? It is about FC, I dropped from legend league once obs dropped, didn’t like the builder base style of playing.
    sorry, I thought you were
    so it's just about FC?
    Nothing has changed FC have always worked this way, your base changed, of course there is a cooldown
    (I do agree it is stupid)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    sorry, I thought you were
    so it's just about FC?
    Nothing has changed FC have always worked this way, your base changed, of course there is a cooldown
    (I do agree it is stupid)
    I completely understand for the need for cooldown, but just adding 1 tiny hut, annoying! Anyway Enough said, we have a rule in our clan that when requesting troops, you pop up a friendly challange, works well and let’s everyone have a chance to practice, so it’s more annoying for my other clan peeps than me lol. It’s only 24hours so I’ll get over it...but still a daft rule imo!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    This isn't about FC it is about ALL your bases being locked from being used in Legends League for defenses.
    I agree that the lockout of all bases in legends league is annoying. Never been to legends, but currently working my way up through titans to get there.
    By the time I reach legends I'll only have walls left to upgrade.
    O.T.T.O hut won't be a problem as I'll have that in about 2 days (bm going to 30 as I type), and there is no way I'll gain over 300 trophies in 2 days. Currently in titans 2 at 4666 trophies.

Just don't add the OTTO hut... Problem solved... 🤔

If you add the hut... Deal with the consequences. In this case a 24hr lockout period.

? Iím not in legend league? It is about FC, I dropped from legend league once obs dropped, didnít like the builder base style of playing.
    Best idea but add the master builder hut before going th12 is another idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani1912 View Post
    Best idea but add the master builder hut before going th12 is another idea.
    I'm a TH11 a few months from maxing. I will have the builder hut before moving to TH12 so it is possible... I think the builder hut addition can be added at TH10.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 👍

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by silvr View Post
    well it is an extra building to be placed on all your bases, why wouldn't it trigger the cooldown?
    not necessarily, u can buy a new building at home village and place it, and not being locked as long as u dont move other building, so with the same thinking, adding OTTO hut to home village should not lock our base as long as we dont move other building.
    Last edited by samratulangi; July 20th, 2019 at 06:08 AM.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Just unlocked the currently useless o.t.t.o hut and itís locked all my bases for 24hours, unbelievable! is this really necessary?
    When i did put mine, i didn't see this cool down.
    Weird.
    And i agree with you it's pointless this cooldown.

? Iím not in legend league? It is about FC, I dropped from legend league once obs dropped, didnít like the builder base style of playing.
    For someone who doesnít like builder base style of play you sure play it often to unlock Otto