Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to normal wars?

New Bloke/Chick
    As I have noted in another thread cwl is bringing about the slow destruction of reg wars as well as the casual non gamers thus becoming one more on line game for hardcore gamers sc had found a unique niche by strategy or by luck but cwl is clearly by and for hardcore gamers it would be fascinating to see SC internal life time valuation numbers for players and current attrition rates they either are or should really concerned

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    As I have noted in another thread cwl is bringing about the slow destruction of reg wars as well as the casual non gamers thus becoming one more on line game for hardcore gamers sc had found a unique niche by strategy or by luck but cwl is clearly by and for hardcore gamers it would be fascinating to see SC internal life time valuation numbers for players and current attrition rates they either are or should really concerned
    Attrition rates vary upon the seized opportunity of the fellowship. You can't forsee what has already been seen, that is just silly. Valuation depends on the thesis of the underlying current of gamers over time. What you should know is that the external viewing is very much the same or opposite as viewing it internally. That niche has timed to see what you have already evaluated.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Elder
    The game changes. I agree fully with that.
    My old gaffer used to have a big sign above the entry to the factory floor.. "The Opposite Of Change Is Decay".
    It is unfortunate that for some, it goes in a direction they dont like.

The game is simply evolving mate, as it has always done.
    Most of those casuals you talk about will not be like your clan.
    There arent many clans in the game with 400+ war wins.
    They will have seen cwl as a chance to finally break free of the shackles that regular war brought.
    That war weight will have been their nemesis.

Casual clans are not into managing their roster, doing FC's, studying what upgrades will be best value for weight, or watching replays so they can tweak their base.
    I have always been in casual.. It is always the same.. Cant wait for the next big toy, the one that will finally let them climb over that hill. Smashing oppo bases will be easy, and no longer will my base be crushed..
    Casual players cant comprehend that whatever you bring or add, you bring and add to the opposition too.
    So in the end, that lack of skill pushes casuals further and further behind.

But, along came cwl, and its non weighted system.
    Now, all those clans can finally win, at least for around half the time, because they will have a weight advantage to make up for that lack of playing skill.

Isnt hard to comprehend, if you take a neutral stance.

A game for Hard Core gamers?.. I dont really think so.
    I do agree that it has become more of a niche, but only due to its age, rather than the player base in particular.
    Anyone that hangs around any game for years is bound to be an enthusiast. The competition amongst castle defence games is pretty intense. So something has to click with the individual in order to stay around for such a long time.
    Even more so, when people are parting with real money to do so.

I would be careful about drawing any conclusions from the forum tho.
    And especially the War Sub Forum.
    You were right on the money when you talked about geeks.. People that live and breathe the game mate.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:13 PM.

Nonsense and more nonsense. Regular wars are not being destroyed. At least from the perspective of my collection of casual misfits. All adults. Productive members of society. Families. Jobs. Etc. Matches are very close. Losses are on us or the other team being better. Which is more or less the same thing. Cwl for hardcore only? Hah. But I guess you classify clans with th12s as hardcore. We do fine in crystal 2. Hard to say number of 12s. 4 to 5 right now. Th12 ronins are flighty. We are growing more of our own. Not sure how long I've been with the clan, at 3 years, but we only have a bit over 250 war wins. Something doesn't add up asking about 'regular' clans.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22