Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: coc inbox messages, a place of profanity and insults.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    "We did everything adults would do. What went wrong?"

Yay, some learned topics on the forums. I'm going to have to keep my eye on you two.
    Nothing better than a reference that a typical member of a “free co” clan woun’t get ;-)

I do think that “Lord of the Flies” is a good discription of what happens among 12 year olds on global too, at times :-) Human nature I suppose ..

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by SCIdlost View Post
    Interestingly, even when you build a clan for yourself to get rid of those insults, you can only send a message every hour!.
    Up until a couple years ago the message cooldown was 12 hours.

Pass me the conch

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Never in my CoC years I have had an offensive inbox message, but I always have been in decent clans. If the (co)leaders of the clans you joined are sending messages like that, I suppose those are not the clans to be in
    brilliant..
    if u dont have an eye you dont have to see.
    you lived on this same concept
    Last edited by Featurerequestor; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Featurerequestor View Post
    brilliant..
    if u dont have an eye you dont have to see.
    you lived on this same concept
    It seems you missed his point entirely. He does not deny that such clans exist where the leaders and coleaders send offensive messages. He said he hasn't seen one because he is in a decent clan and he recommends if a player is in a clan with a leader and coleaders like that the player should leave and go to a decent clan.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I think in the five years or so of my clan, I am the only one guilty of sending a vulgar message...

Forum Veteran
    Screen shot the message. It will last for a very long time.
    Send it to support.
    Let the said person learned their lesson. Even if it is your own clan, it is not wise to curse. Unless all clanmates are okay with it.

Imagine if they allowed in game messages to players outside of your clan

Forum Elder
    SC doesn’t allow users to abuse the message box but some users choose to.

Find a different clan and don’t spend your life trying to root out offenders as ultimately you will be frustrated, angry, miss the whole point of the game and your quest will fail in any event.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Join my clan
    Untitled Heroes
    Friendly clan.