Thread: New war

Fresh Spawn

New war

Battle of zombies is another strategy game like Clash of Clans. For some reason the server of that game is closed now. But the war of that game is different from clash of Clans. That war is also very enjoyable. If supercell add that war, everyone will enjoy it.
    Last edited by Rishuk; July 19th, 2019 at 02:31 AM.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishuk View Post
    Battle of zombies is another strategy game like Clash of Clans. For some reason the server of that game is closed now. But the war of that game is different from clash of Clans. That war is also very enjoyable. If supercell add that war, everyone will enjoy it.
    Who is this "everyone" you speak of? It's like when the term "we" is used on this forum. I'm not "everyone."

Care to elaborate your idea as we (the players on this forum) are in the dark about your proposed idea.

I like the idea that the wars in a game that is now dead were/are better than the wars in a game that surely isn't...
    But please go on...

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    And what kind of war exactly? How would it work?

From a quick internet search that game has more than just a passing similarity to CoC; in fact I'd say they basically reskinned a few things and literally stole all of the code.

It's no wonder it was shut down.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    7 clans participate in a war. There is a map which is divided into many little parts. There are some special parts which are called ops. There are some parts in which four members of a clan stay. If a player wins against a base, the old base of that part will vanish. The base of the player will shift there. A player can attack as many parts as he wants.

Members of every clan want to take highest number of ops. A clan can even take control over their enemy clan by attaking their villages. The clan which has the highest number of ops among the seven clans will win.

There are some secret weapons in one third parts of the map. Secret wapon gallery is needed for this. This building unlocks at town hall 7. All players who have participated in war can donate 25 troops in any parts or ops. They can also place trap in any parts or ops by spending their own gold.

The war lasts for 2 days.
    Last edited by Rishuk; July 21st, 2019 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishuk View Post
    A clan can even take control over their enemy clan by attaking their villages.
    That would go over well....

"Matchmaking in Free For All wars is unfair! We just lost our Level 15 clan to a level 1 clan full of maxed th12s!"

Literally, a bunch of guys could get together with the plan to steal as many clans as they can. Make a "bully" clan to take them. Gift them to members til everyone has his or her own level 10+ clan held by a mini. They can pick and choose which one to play in for CWL based on where the stolen clan is on the ladder. Since war is optional, stolen clans can be held by the captors forever. If the bully clan loses their low level clan, so what? Make a new one and keep going til there's no point. Or just to be jerks steal them, then abandon them to make the clan disappear entirely.

So.

Basically.

No.
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; July 21st, 2019 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    That would go over well....
    I think that's a simple case of just mixing some words. It doesn't make sense that you can steal the clan of the enemy. I think OP was more refering to territory. The territory in that warmap. Grab it by attacking the village holding it and mark it as your own.

Maybe so, but I have to go by what the poster said in this case since I don't play that game. I mean, I would hope that was the intent. But CoC has no territories, so that does not translate... It does, however, have clans.
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; July 22nd, 2019 at 02:02 AM.