Thread: Max Battle Machine underwhelming?

Centennial Club

Max Battle Machine underwhelming?

Is it me or does the max battle machine lack the punch youd expect from a max level hero? The ability only adds 50 HP per burst and attack power is marginally increased too. With all of the future upgrades to defenses on the horizon, I think the BM is looking at a world of hurt. After all, most defenses Im facing are still vastly at the BH8 levels. (Im at about 4K trophies, fyi). What are your thoughts?

The BB makes 3-stars very rare to mitigate draws, so offense in general is going to feel like it lacks the punch it has in the main village.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

With the right base, the max BM can clean up happily. I got 100'ed thx to that and I have half bh8 and 9 def. Made me rethink my base layout

BM got a huge buff since they took the extra damage by giant cannon. It is just well balanced imo.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Forum Veteran
    Yeah I have been getting by just fine with my level 5 BM, so it's not surprising at all that level 30 is nothing special. What 30 offers that my 5 doesn't is better cleanup ability - 30 can overcome slightly more end-of-battle defenses than mine can.

Quote Originally Posted by exeljb View Post
    What are your thoughts?
    Welcome to the builder base, where it takes days to save up your loot for a single upgrade, and you get a negligible, incremental increase in stats for your trouble! Yay!
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////