Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Resource transfer

Resource transfer

Can you please advise why we are unable to transfer loot/resources from one member of a clan to another? Instead maxed out bases then become inactive because the game becomes pointless and boring. This would enhance and keep interest lower bases as well trying to max out and would allow clans to be more competitive in Clan Wars. Otherwise, maxed out bases like mine will just become another inactive base used for looting

Ruled out:
    Donating (or trading) resources or gems to (with) other players

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

Quote Originally Posted by Jwilkey85 View Post
    Can you please advise why we are unable to transfer loot/resources from one member of a clan to another? Instead maxed out bases then become inactive because the game becomes pointless and boring. This would enhance and keep interest lower bases as well trying to max out and would allow clans to be more competitive in Clan Wars. Otherwise, maxed out bases like mine will just become another inactive base used for looting
    If we were allowed to to do this.....the economy would suffer. Ok..i have maxed evetything. Let me give my reaources to someone else....they spend it all. So....what resources are there for someone to raid if everyone was allowed to do this? THATS why its ruled out.

And especially now, with loot unable to be stolen from Legend Players
    Everyone just transfers their loot to the clanmate in Legends before they defend, then gets it back when they come back online.

It would be catastrophic for the game economy.

Let alone players making rushed bases as mini-accounts, just for drills and dumping all the drill income straight to their main account.

that's two reasons... There are probably loads more

Everything that you have said, is at least making people more active in the game. If they have the rebalancing correct, having other bases shouldn’t be an issue. If transferring to and from is an issue, then make it only once a day to one member. No matter what, it would give people that have maxed the game, something to play for. If I attack now, it is for nothing. So I will just stop playing. Most people I know just login for the clan wars, and even now they are dropping off due to boredom. Without change it just becomes boring

Everything that you have said, is at least making people more active in the game. If they have the rebalancing correct, having other bases shouldn’t be an issue. If transferring to and from is an issue, then make it only once a day to one member. No matter what, it would give people that have maxed the game, something to play for. If I attack now, it is for nothing. So I will just stop playing. Most people I know just login for the clan wars, and even now they are dropping off due to boredom. Without change it just becomes boring
    We've told you it's a ruled out idea.
    We've told you why it's a bad idea, and so why it is ruled out.
    Do what you like from this point I guess, your idea will not be added to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    We've told you it's a ruled out idea.
    We've told you why it's a bad idea, and so why it is ruled out.
    Do what you like from this point I guess, your idea will not be added to the game.
    Well you know walls dont make good listeners.

I would make 20 accounts and donate to 1 or 2 of them.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

As has been pointed out, this idea is ruled out.

I'm therefore going to close this thread now, but please feel free to post other ideas in the future.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51