Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New clan feature! Long needed

Banned

New clan feature! Long needed

I want to suggest adding a new clan position which will be below elder. It should be called recruitant, and it would make a person able to invite players into the clan, however not give permission to kick out members of the clan, which is available to elders. So this position is a middle way between member and elder and would eliminate the risk of trusting people, who 'just want to invite their friends' from kicking players out of the clan. Really handy feature. I think that more clan positions should be invented either way. Peace out! Love y'all

You’re passionate about Clash, which is good. Can I suggest you read some of the threads regarding ideas already posted? You’ll see this one is in the frequently requested category.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...mented-In-Game

A search shows you this was mentioned a week ago:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-editing-ranks
    Last edited by Quali; July 18th, 2019 at 07:48 PM.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    You’re passionate about Clash, which is good. Can I suggest you read some of the threads regarding ideas already posted? You’ll see this one is in the frequently requested category.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...mented-In-Game

A search shows you this was mentioned a week ago:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-editing-ranks
    I really dont understand why this idea has not been applied yet. I just dont understand. Its super easy to apply and its super useful on top of that. I dont see any costs to it. I saw that other guy talking about how leaders would be able to create and name roles on their own and be able to ascribe certain permissions to that role, such as kick out players, start wars, invite players, send mail, donate troops in wars and all that, ITS AMAZING! Purely genius. Why wouldnt that be applied. Dont understand. Its just either laziness and dont caring about the game, or has to be something out of my imagination.
    In my opinion there is nothing to discuss here. Everything is crystal clear. Now the only task is to spread the idea to developers so that they finally notice it and put in into the game. Thats it.
    Last edited by Oxxymastix; July 18th, 2019 at 09:09 PM.

The current ranks system is fine. It's all about clan management, don't promote those who isn't trustworthy yet and there will be no problem of the wrong players getting invited or kicked.

It hasn't been implemented because Supercell has stated they're happy with the current tier of ranks and aren't looking to add additonal ones.

Personally I don't see what your new rank adds in terms of benefits.

If a member isn't trustworthy enough for kicking people why would you trust their judgment on who should be invited?

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    The current ranks system is fine. It's all about clan management, don't promote those who isn't trustworthy yet and there will be no problem of the wrong players getting invited or kicked.
    Why not? It is not hard to put it into the game. But the thing is that the whole world consists of people full of s***. Therefore EVERYBODY is not trustworthy and no leader wants to risk their clan to be ruined by someone. Thats the first point. Apart from that, a person who may hack somebody's account or steal the phone or whatever ruin the clan if he gets access to some co'leader's account. And obviously another point is that the leader can not possibly know who is trustworthy and who is not. Its just an illusion. Its very naive to say that a person who has been in the clan for a year and has a 10:1 donation ratio is a very trustworthy person. Because the first thing that person will do when somebody says something to him in the chat and he has a conflict is he will get angry and will mess up the whole clan. So thats a clear NO NO. There is absolutely no point in your argument apart from laziness. The only reason not to add this feature is because the developers are lazy
    Last edited by Oxxymastix; July 18th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    It hasn't been implemented because Supercell has stated they're happy with the current tier of ranks and aren't looking to add additonal ones.

Personally I don't see what your new rank adds in terms of benefits.

If a member isn't trustworthy enough for kicking people why would you trust their judgment on who should be invited?
    Your argument is not on point at all. Because obviously invitation of people doesnt involve much risk involved and even if they invite a bunch of low levels, nothing bad can possibly happen. They can be kicked out. However, if a person gets permission to kick out then its time to be very careful with that person. Which IS A COMPLETELY other LEVEL of RESPONSIBILITY and should be kept at a higher level on the chain
    Last edited by Oxxymastix; July 18th, 2019 at 09:34 PM.

Invitation of people involves a lot of risk. Introducing negative personalities into a clan is a quick way to kill not only moral, but the clan itself.

One of the things that make a good clan Leader is the ability to talk to people and accurately judge their mental state and abilities.

It's on the clan Leader to successfully promote individuals that should have the responsibilities of helping move the clan forward.

Not everyone that is a clan Leader necessarily should be a clan Leader the same way not everyone that can be a parent should be a parent.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I

Banned
    I want this feature. I do not care abour whatever anybody says, no matter how cliche and how overused these words are. But i am going to fight for my argument because i believe that it is a GOLD feature which will CLEARLY BENEFIT the game and only that.

Unfortunately while this is the correct place to request new features it's also been made apparently clear by Supercell that they have no desire to consider it at this time so it would be more productive to learn to work within the system we have which is the same system that every other, successful, clan has at its disposal.

As for whether or not it's a benefit we'll have to agree to disagree which goes to evidence that it's not clearly a benefit.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; July 18th, 2019 at 09:41 PM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I