Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New clan feature! Long needed

I recommend you read through the most recent AMA from Reddit where Darian talks about plans to improve the clan experience.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...wers-on-Reddit

Here's one relevant snippet:

q: Will we see options for more ranks/tags which can be assigned by co(leader) and are particularly cosmetic?
    a: We don't have any plans on it, but given our focus going forward is improving the Clan experience, I wouldn't rule it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Wait
    so first you wanted players who could invite bit not kick, because they could wreck your clan
    now
    you want to let some players only kick

I think this is a troll post

DISENGAGE!
    GET OFF THE BRIDGE!!
    STOP THROWING IT TROLL FOOD!!!
    No its not, there is no reason for this not to be implemented. Why not? You just said its a troll post but havent given any valid point. As the other guy here mentioned, inviting players can be just as much of a risk as kicking players because it could then disturb the moral of the clan if it starts to consist of a lot of immature people with rushed bases.

In what world does it make any sense to basically split what an elder can do into 2 different ranks? One who can only invite. And one who can only kick....what?? Why? Please explain the logic here. If you want someone who can invite only....fine. But if you add a position of someone who can kick only.....it makes no sense. Just keep elders and be done with it. If it is all that much of a problem maybe you should be more selective who you give elder to. I look forward to the logic of TWO new positions where each can only do one or the other.......

Quote Originally Posted by Oxxymastix View Post
    inviting players can be just as much of a risk as kicking players because it could then disturb the moral of the clan if it starts to consist of a lot of immature people
    Which goes back to my first comment about Clan management. A good clan does not promote members without them first proving they deserve the rank. Co-leader can do everything the leader can, minus kicking or demoting other co-leaders. Elder can only invite or kick members into the clan. Members are just that. Those 4 ranks keeps things simple. If a player can not prove that they can both invite and kick members respectively, then they are not ready for a rank that invites only.

Banned
    And by the way, recruiter rank in clash would be phenomenal for young clans, which need to expand, however leader doesnt have time to go into the global chat to search for players for too long, so he gives this rank to two or three of the clan members and tells them to go and advertise the clan without worryinf that they will kick anyone out of the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    I think this is a troll post

DISENGAGE!
    GET OFF THE BRIDGE!!
    STOP THROWING IT TROLL FOOD!!!
    Concur. OP is the same person who a couple days ago suggested that deleting TH12 will attract more players to the game and that existing TH12 players should be refunded with real currency.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...wn-hall-LEVELS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    In what world does it make any sense to basically split what an elder can do into 2 different ranks? One who can only invite. And one who can only kick....what?? Why? Please explain the logic here. If you want someone who can invite only....fine. But if you add a position of someone who can kick only.....it makes no sense. Just keep elders and be done with it. If it is all that much of a problem maybe you should be more selective who you give elder to. I look forward to the logic of TWO new positions where each can only do one or the other.......
    To me it makes sense. Leaders wants someone to kick our people who swear in chat or something like that but doesnt trust them to search for people because they may be inexperienced game wise and dont know who to invite and who not to, this is the use for this role

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Concur. OP is the same person who a couple days ago suggested that deleting TH12 will attract more players to the game and that existing TH12 players should be refunded with real currency.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...wn-hall-LEVELS
    That was indeed a troll post and i was warned for it and told to not do it again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Which goes back to my first comment about Clan management. A good clan does not promote members without them first proving they deserve the rank. Co-leader can do everything the leader can, minus kicking or demoting other co-leaders. Elder can only invite or kick members into the clan. Members are just that. Those 4 ranks keeps things simple. If a player can not prove that they can both invite and kick members respectively, then they are not ready for a rank that invites only.
    Alright ill give you that, however it doesnt mean that this rank should still not be in the game. Its your opinion, you manage your clan the way you want to. I dont want to manage it like that, i want to give players permissions according to my views, and many people want to as well. What i love though about this forum is that out of ALL the things i said and proposed (people dont even read it) people just pick out one narrow thing and start addinf their negative comments on that, so all you guys do under every post is say 'dont add that' 'no we dont need that', well some people have a different opinion right? I have said as well that leaders should be able to prescribe a lot more roles other than kicking and inviting, such as who can donate in clan wars, who can edit description or send mails.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    However, now thay i thought about that i dont even agree about your last point as well because leader may want to give recruiter rank in a small growing clan where literally everybody is welcome, and recruiters could get more people to join, and nor be able to kick anyone out