Thread: Decoração da fazenda

Decoração da fazenda

Gostaria que tivesse umas fazendas ja decoradas pra certos nível,pra pessoas que nao tem idéia de decoração,como tem pro caminhão,barraca e caminhão

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andinhofabri View Post
    Gostaria que tivesse umas fazendas ja decoradas pra certos nível,pra pessoas que nao tem idéia de decoração,como tem pro caminhão,barraca e caminhão

Decoration of the farmI would like to have some farms already decorated for some level, for people who have no idea of ​​decoration, such as pro truck, tent and truck.

I would rather do my own decoration and I would rather see everyone else do the same. I would hate seeing the same thing on everyone's farm. We already get that on the bot farms.

Decoration of the farmI would like to have some farms already decorated for some level, for people who have no idea of ​​decoration, such as pro truck, tent and truck
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by andinhofabri View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

All posts must be in English. You may use something like Google translate if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I would rather do my own decoration and I would rather see everyone else do the same. I would hate seeing the same thing on everyone's farm. We already get that on the bot farms.

Decoration of the farmI would like to have some farms already decorated for some level, for people who have no idea of ​​decoration, such as pro truck, tent and truck
    Thank you Hayfield for helping!
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗