Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maintenance ? Something new ?

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Town Hall 13
    Big loll

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    Where do you want them to post it? I saw a post on facebook or Instagram (don't remember which) before I even opened COC this morning. They normally don't post maintenance on the forums...no need as it is a quick thing with no changes...no reason to comment on it. I'm guessing it was likely on twitter as well but I don't really use that.
    Yep, it was on facebook and twitter. I believe those both reach way more people than the announcements section of the forums. That isn’t to say they couldn’t do all three, but is to say they hit the big ones.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yep, it was on facebook and twitter. I believe those both reach way more people than the announcements section of the forums. That isn’t to say they couldn’t do all three, but is to say they hit the big ones.
    And yet I donít use neither Fb nor twitter. Iíd be nice to have the announcements here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    And yet I don’t use neither Fb nor twitter. I’d be nice to have the announcements here as well.
    And yet yet, I don’t use Facebook or Twitter either lol, but I do look at everything that has a red icon on it each time I open the game, including the news, but I rarely go to a YouTube video from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    And yet I don’t use neither Fb nor twitter. I’d be nice to have the announcements here as well.
    But 24 million others do follow Clash on Facebook. I do agree an announcement here would be nice also, if nothing else to try to proactively answer the threads that always pop up asking about it. There is no comparison in terms of which reaches more people, though.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Nick has said that the forum format does not accommodate scheduling announcements like other platforms and this being July in Helsinki, Supercell staff mostly operate remotely. Some announcements may appear, may appear late or may not appear at all.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Some announcements may appear, may appear late or may not appear at all.
    So a bit like updates then

Quote Originally Posted by NightsWatchMB View Post
    So a bit like updates then
    ROFL..... 🤣🤣🤣

FYI, I do not have FB or Twitter or Instagram either... And for every one that posts that doesn't have it there is thousands that don't post that don't have them either...

Just shows poor commitment for the team. 😥

There is a section... Use it. Post in advance if need be. At least we will know it is coming and can plan around it.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Nick has said that the forum format does not accommodate scheduling announcements like other platforms and this being July in Helsinki, Supercell staff mostly operate remotely. Some announcements may appear, may appear late or may not appear at all.
    So what is special about July in Helsinki, they should get to work as itís the only month of the year theyíre not snowed in.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    So what is special about July in Helsinki, they should get to work as it’s the only month of the year they’re not snowed in.
    I know you're only kiddings, but I thought I'd take this opportunity to share an article on events taking placing in Helsinki this month. The Finns have a pretty cool perspective on family life, different from my own country's, when it comes to things like work hours, down time, and maternity leave.

What’s On in Helsinki: July 2019

I wouldn't swear to it, but I think I may have spotted Darian in an exhibit on body positivity.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy