Thread: Including indians to the global chat servers along with everyone using english lang

Fresh Spawn

Arrow Including indians to the global chat servers along with everyone using english lang

guys do u agree?
    most of the indians speak hindi or english, and we were cut off from the rest of the coc players and we have the chance to recruit only indian players who speak hindi in english speaking clans too and it's very annoying for some people which reduces the clan standards.
    we want to be included with the rest of the coc players who play using english language and make a seperate hindi language and let those hindi speaking players go there and the in game english players get connected to rest of the COC world

TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM SUPERCELL HAS TO MAKE A SERVER FOR HINDI LANGUAGE AND THE PLAYERS WHO CHOOSE ENGLISH AS THEIR GAME LANGUAGE SHOULD BE CONNECTED WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD

it was very nice when the game launched where everyone could meet people from various countries and not just the people from their country

DO U AGREE GUYS? let's support this so that in next update this will b the main thing

SUPPORT ME
    Last edited by pvck; July 21st, 2019 at 04:03 PM.

Yes I know, we are provided a separate global chat because many of our fellow Indians didn't respect the chat.
    Posting useless and nonsense stuff in globals..
    Even if being a boy, having account name of a girl to have some fun and drama...
    Etc
    OP, you know what all happened/ is happening in globals

Yes I also know that not all people of India were doing same or were responsible for a separate global chat

But programmatically, the simplest thing for SC to do was to make a separate global chat for region 'India'.

1 filter and the job's done.

I really doubt Supercell would dedicate an update just considering this, which according to you, is an issue; but it isn't a big issue.

Edit:
    And also adding Hindi language would add lot of size to game. And I again doubt Supercell will work in this area.
    Last edited by masteryasin; July 21st, 2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: To add more to the answer and typos

For a very long time, the region including India was in the same global as the US. Supercell changed it by creating a new global for that region. I doubt they will change it back.