Thread: Ability to private message any friends in your list

Fresh Spawn

Ability to private message any friends in your list

Hi Guys. I asked SC if it could be made possible to message any of your friends. I have been trying to contact an old friend but as his clan is closed its not possible. So if not in Discord then its not possible plus if clan is full the same problem.
    They thought it was a good idea and told me to post it on here to see what you guys think?

If you agree with this post Clashers please post a reply. SC also think it's a good idea but we need it to be supported by more members.
    Last edited by Steve50; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:49 PM.

Centennial Club
    Very good idea . Supercell needs to do this.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks, me too and ASAP. ��

Fresh Spawn
    If you agree with this post Clashers please post a reply. SC also think it's a good idea but we need it to be supported by more members.
    Last edited by Steve50; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:48 PM.

Yes, I agree to this.
    And please also give ability to co-leaders and leader to send a private message to any member of your clan..
    Last edited by varunagarwal1994; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:45 PM.

The problem with this idea, and the reason we're unlikely to ever see it, is that it would be highly open to abuse and would drastically increase the file size of the application.

Two things not in Supercell's interest. Increasing the file size is something Supercell has even publically stated is a reason they haven't added certain things to the game.

So an increase in file size, way more cost to continue to operate for Supercell, potential abuse, and time to invest in coding from a self-proclaimed small development team all equals a non-starter for this idea.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:01 PM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!