Thread: Legend league trophy flux

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜

How well do you have to attack to maintain ranking in legends - survey

I wonder how many trophies are required daily to maintain a particular global ranking, ie the trophy flux = total trophies won and lost each day.

If you are curious about the performance level required at different rankings in legend league please submit some data points.

Here are a few data points to get started, in the format :

• daily trophies won
    • + or - if trophies won were more or less than trophies lost
    • global ranking at end of day
    • + or - if global ranking went up or down from previous day

Today i won 160 trophies, more than i lost, and finished at a ranking of 93k, higher than yesterday so my data point is

160, +, 93k, +

from carbonfin videos

237, +, 369, +
    254, +, 227, +

Preliminary Conclusions
    to maintain ranking

• Just below leaderboard you need - all high 2 star plus a couple of 3 star attacks
    • around 100k - you need all low 2 star attacks
    Last edited by Iftheskyisblue; July 18th, 2019 at 06:25 AM.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max

Indeed, there were such queries to understand how the new LL trophies and rankings pair up.
    Major disadvantages to the current available data:
    - inaccurate daily reset (some time zones cannot adequately track their ‘daily’ change’ due to the Helsinki reset time).
    - inaccurate ranking, as it is extremely dynamic in the populated areas where ‘999+(/-)’ are the common scheme.
    Only accurate option left is end-of-season rankings (with their own inaccuracy due to server/players delays).

When looking at the pop and its normal repartition, one has to assume that better players should move up (expanding the range) and lesser will populate the lower portions. From this, the ‘Bell’ curve should inflate in smaller populations bands in upper trophy range, and swell in the lower trophy range. Overall, there should be an inflation, but the measurement of such is very limited from a small sample size observer. The pnly large data sample size is available at end of seasons. Check Onyx’s data sweep, when that comes, for more details.

PS: also, in this first season of LL, and just after a game update, many players are still upgrading, and likely may only be competitive in the following seasons (when needed upgrades are completed).

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Hi paluef thanks for your comments.

yes i agree about the factors affecting accuracy, but i think we can get an indicative value of the trophies you need to win each day to mainitain a ranking.

and i also agree with your observations about trophy levels, that's why i asked for a global ranking rather than a trophy level.

While trophy levels will inflate during the season, i hypothesise that the fluxes required at leaderboard level, Mid legend, and low legend will be fairly stable.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max