Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: AQ Valkyrie Skin Unavailable/Invisible

Valkyrie Queen went on Holiday

I bought goldpass haven't unlocked Valkyrie Queen yet
    But when I swipe along rewards to her she does not appear on the stand she is displayed.
    Will I still get the skin?

Yes, you will get the skin, stored until time she is unlocked.

OK.
    Though it doesn't feel 100% for filling (cant spell the actual word) with the Valkyrie Queen not being shown in the rewards display

You will be fine. I gave the response based upon https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-Update-Video ...

Q: If I don't have Archer Queen or Grand Warden unlocked, will I still be able to receive new skins for the Heroes?
    A: Yes! Any skins you unlock are permanently yours and will be waiting for you when you unlock those Heroes.

Question AQ Valkyrie Skin Unavailable/Invisible

Hello there,

I just unlocked the new skin but it's not available. So it hasn't been visible in the rewards page since the start of the season, and now that I've unlocked it, well, it's pretty much like I didn't.

The rewards page says I've collected the reward when clicking on where it's supposed to be, but when I go onto the AQ skins it's not an option. Only the original and the transformer looking one come up.

Now it gets even weirder because I can't see other clan members valk skin either. If they've got it equipped and I go to their base I just see the original skin. Come to think of it, I've never seen the skin in-game, only on Youtube. So deep down I must have seen this coming.

I've checked and double checked for updates or 'hidden updates' but nope, I'm 100% up-to-date.

Please let me know if this is happening to anybody else, and if anything can fix the issue before the skin's gone.

Many thanks,
    K

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game? Sounds like a game file issue.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I can not see or even select to have Valkyrie Queen skin I have.
    I don't even see the skin in other clanmates who have it and can be seen by others.
    Please how can this be fixed

I am having the same problem kreptik
    But bloodyirishman I'll go with your sugstion if it didn't work then their better be a refund
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:48 PM.

Valkyrie Skin 'downloading'. Cannot use it

Hi there,

I recently completed the gold pass and got the Valkyrie Skin. I could use it for about a day or two and then it went. All I see when I go to use it is 'skin downloading' and it's been like this for about 3 days. I have reinstalled the game aswell.

Really want to use this skin as it's quite cool. If I can't I would be expecting a refund.

Thanks,

This is now fixed, it popped up the next day
    Last edited by ChickenNugget124; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:24 AM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenNugget124 View Post
    I recently completed the gold pass and got the Valkyrie Skin. I could use it for about a day or two and then it went. All I see when I go to use it is 'skin downloading' and it's been like this for about 3 days. I have reinstalled the game aswell.
    Contact Support in-game. Support members won't see your message here nor will they have any ability to help you through the community forum. Contact them in-game for your issue.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Just logged on today and I can use it! Must of been a bug on my side. Thanks anyway!