Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hog Rider, Hog Glider, and here comes .... HOG DIVER. NEW BASE ! ideas

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    There's less people playing builder base because lots of people think it is awful.
    It's not about willpower to grind. if you spam troops 5 or 6 times a day, you'll get 3 wins, and your loot. it's just soul destroyingly dull.

    That's your answer right there, not complicated.

    If Builder Base was a stand alone game, I doubt it would have lasted for 2 days before I deleted it.
    I think that it would only be good to add 3rd village if it would actually be useful for the main village in some way. Cause the builders village is almost useless for the 1st village apart from 6th builders which is nearly impossible to get and people who get that 6th builders have nothing to upgrade anymore anyway))
    So maybe if it would bring some cool additions to the first village. You know

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    It doesn't need more thought put into.
    Darian has literally said, as quoted above NO. And pretty emphatically, he didn't leave us in much doubt.

    The game honestly didn't need a second village, it sure doesn't need a third.
    If you look there is a higher popularity with the builder base itís just the people who donít like it voice it more. A third village will come eventually just not anytime soon, look how long it took to get a second village

  3. #13
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA Pennsylvania
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Porchy View Post
    If you look there is a higher popularity with the builder base itís just the people who donít like it voice it more. A third village will come eventually just not anytime soon, look how long it took to get a second village
    What part of Darian stating no third village are you having a hard time understanding? That if anything, possibly something major may be added to the main village in the future? Its responses like this one that tests my self control not to break the forum rules.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:33 PM.

  4. #14
    The outside chance ... play/watch baseball? ... okay this is how outside the chance is: the pitcher throws a pitch-out to intentionally walk the batter and the batter instead flails the bat at the ball with one hand leaning as far as he can and off balance -- and smacks a home run. That's how "outside" this chance is ....

    (Takes breath)

    Is. A. Community. Base. The. Whole. Clan. Builds.

    This has been requested many times and other ideas (like a donation pool) would fit seamlessly in such a concept.

    That is what Darian said in the answer.

    Even still it will probably be a last gasp add when the game is dying, clans solidify because no new players join the game, people are leaving the game, and existing players don't want to start new minis for the th20 grind.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Gee. No idea. Bummer. Wonder how I managed to lead a level 15 clan, main th12, bh9, mini th8, bh5, recruiting, building clan, etc. And have no idea that the modes are different. I am shamed. I have zero sympathy for people who complain about losing in bh matches. It's part of a ladder system. I also have zero sympathy for people who complain about losing in cwl. They are usually those who engineer (in many shapes and forms) long win streaks. You stated all with multi accounts are less active in bh. Back it up with stats. That you don't have.
    Yep, explaining why there're less people active in Versus mode, keep saying I'm complaining, Kay. Don't think this conversation can continue with you.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    There's less people playing builder base because lots of people think it is awful.
    It's not about willpower to grind. if you spam troops 5 or 6 times a day, you'll get 3 wins, and your loot. it's just soul destroyingly dull.

    That's your answer right there, not complicated.

    If Builder Base was a stand alone game, I doubt it would have lasted for 2 days before I deleted it.
    That's just exactly what I said. Thanks

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    What part of Darian stating no third village are you having a hard time understanding? That if anything, possibly something major may be added to the main village in the future? Its responses like this one that tests my self control not to break the forum rules.
    Not if the ideas are good, so stop talking about what Darian said, if you don't like my ideas, say it sucks or leave. Better ideas are formed by keep having new and interesting ones, so stop putting a stop in it, like "stop posting things about 3rd village", that's anti-creativity and you show no sign of enthusiastic for this game. You arn't even Darian, If you guys managed to make a rules here stopping people from giving ideas about 3rd village, I'll happy to stop. But before that, like seriously, stop being like world's end to have the 3rd village ideas.

  8. #18
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA Pennsylvania
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Not if the ideas are good, so stop talking about what Darian said, if you don't like my ideas, say it sucks or leave. Better ideas are formed by keep having new and interesting ones, so stop putting a stop in it, like "stop posting things about 3rd village", that's anti-creativity and you show no sign of enthusiastic for this game. You arn't even Darian, If you guys managed to make a rules here stopping people from giving ideas about 3rd village, I'll happy to stop. But before that, like seriously, stop being like world's end to have the 3rd village ideas.
    Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Its doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Yours, and so many othet threads expecting a 3d village get the same answer FROM SUPERCELL THEMSELVES. Please for the love of ANYTHING tell me where the creativity in that is??? And I love how you say i show no enthusiasm for this game on which one way or the other i owe you no explanation. And lastly every single time this idea of a third base comes up, it is shot down by the vast majority. And I am really tired of sounding like a broken record but SC gives what is reasonable by the vast majority, NOT the few. It is not my fault or anyone elses that you can not seem to understand this concept. And of course im going to tell you what Darian said....HE WORKS FOR SUPERCELL. once again my self control for not breaking forum rules is being tested. And before you tell me that what I said is the definition isnt the real meaning...no kidding I know that. Its an expression but it still fits.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:52 AM.

  9. #19
    Pro Member Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    Not if the ideas are good, so stop talking about what Darian said, if you don't like my ideas, say it sucks or leave. Better ideas are formed by keep having new and interesting ones, so stop putting a stop in it, like "stop posting things about 3rd village", that's anti-creativity and you show no sign of enthusiastic for this game. You arn't even Darian, If you guys managed to make a rules here stopping people from giving ideas about 3rd village, I'll happy to stop. But before that, like seriously, stop being like world's end to have the 3rd village ideas.
    To be honest, I would STOP playing the game if there comes a 3th village... I am not a BB fan, but I can live with it. But ANOTHER one? -1 from me.

  10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    There's many players have more than 1 accounts, and all of them seldom active playing Builder Base. It's just because the versus mode drags' down your will power when you lose. And it takes longer time to upgrade stuff. It's not about the second village, it's about versus mode. Well of course, that won't matter if you have loads of gems.

    So, having 3rd village actually isn't a problem. If it's designed well enough.
    Why respond to that post while completely ignoring what was said?

    As quoted above, Darian has pretty well ruled out any chance of this happening in the foreseeable future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •