Thread: LF active Neighborhood.

Fresh Spawn

Red face LF active Neighborhood.

Hi, my wife and I are looking for a active neighborhood. We are from Brazil, but I can read and write in english. We play every day, she is at level 26 and I'm at 36. We look for an active neighborhood where we can help and be helped wherever possible. We have a small child, so we can not always actively participate in Derby.

Ty and have a good harvest

Hi !! You are welcome to join our neighborhood ! Most of us have kids also and we are not serious derby players but we do win some anyway 😁 id is #QGPGU82 named “Rach” ! 😀

Hi... pls feel at home to our nbhood DREAMERS #PCGL2RLR. Im a fulltime housewife and most of the members here r working in the office. I try to log in most of the time to check the needs of the hood. Dont worry no stress in our hood. We r derby focus but considerate when u both r busy. Hope u can visit us soon . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Persien View Post
    Hi, my wife and I are looking for a active neighborhood. We are from Brazil, but I can read and write in english. We play every day, she is at level 26 and I'm at 36. We look for an active neighborhood where we can help and be helped wherever possible. We have a small child, so we can not always actively participate in Derby.

Ty and have a good harvest
    Tag# PYYL8VCC, Rocky River Farms!we are a new neighborhood but have been gaming for months! We love to trade and are very helpful. Looking to increase our numbers. We were members of another neighborhood but wanted to start one of our own! Hope you join!!

Hello Farmer Friends, come check out the pumpkin patch tag 8CLVGGLC! We are a small farm but we made 3 bingo lines and have 11 horseshoes for the derby if you don’t want to play the derby no worries just opt out, we are kind friendly but most of all we enjoy playing together and helping each other

BIG HAWKE’S NEST # PYCYPWO9 is a brand new neighbourhood looking for new neighbours to join. You can come check it out or look me up Lazy Farm