Thread: Warden AI

Warden AI

Why would my warden spend 30 seconds ( and die) attacking a wall? My last troop was stuck on it... Doesn't mean warden has to keep going once that troop dies! Fix this please!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M0d3st0 View Post
    Why would my warden spend 30 seconds ( and die) attacking a wall? My last troop was stuck on it... Doesn't mean warden has to keep going once that troop dies! Fix this please!
    I think the correct answer here is it is working as intended & Everyone with a Grand Warden will eventually get frustrated by this.

However once a troop/hero starts attacking something, they will continue to attack it until it killed or it destroys its target. Exception is if it is being attacked by a defending troop or hero - it will eventually switch off to attach the defending troop/hero. I believe being frozen by a defending ice golem death will also cause the troop/hero to reselect targets.

Centennial Club

Literally dropped 22 hogs and gw behind them at the same time. GW follows 4 archers

Dropped 22 hogs and GW behind in 1 second. He doesn't move, just shooting what 4 archers are shooting and follows them instead. Pretty dumb AI.