Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hammers Question

Hammers Question

I am about 3 weeks away from being a maxed TH10, so I will be upgrading to TH11 soon. I know that hammers will be super useful when I first upgrade, but I wanted to ask all of you your thoughts on which ones/how many of each I should buy. Right now I currently have around 500 medals to spend

Trainee
    you could buy a hammer of building and use it on the lab and then buy a hammer of fighting to use on your troop
    offence over defence.

Keep in mind there is a 7 day cooldown until you can buy another of each hammer.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Keep in mind there is a 7 day cooldown until you can buy another of each hammer.
    Very true point so if you plan on buying more than one hammer get one now and then hold it until you upgrade and you'll be able to get another one when you upgrade and have used the first one

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Imo hammers of fighting and spells offer best value.

They can save up to 14 days of lab time, which has always been my upgrade bottleneck

hammer of heros only saves 7 builder days, which is only 7/5 = 1.2 days of the builder queue time with 5 builders
    hammer of building can save up to twice that but still only 2.8 days of total queue time

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Soot01 View Post
    you could buy a hammer of building and use it on the lab and then buy a hammer of fighting to use on your troop
    offence over defence.
    i would definitely do this

this is a great value excepion to my previous post because it saves both builder time and lab time

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max

HOB on Lab, HOF for troop upgrades,

If you love to war, Use HOH on AQ to max it faster.

Good Luck in whatever path you choose.
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>18/29/37

i would personally use it on TH and Barracks

Millennial Club
    The question is do you war and do you have enough DE to upgrade a hero? If you need to keep your hero's up...then BoH is what you want.

However, for me it would be a book of building and a book of troops (hero's would have been max for the last TH so they are ok for the new TH for a little while). Get them now so you can get another book of troops as soon as you use the first one. Upgrading the 2 troops that you use the most in war. If you have enough, I would get a second book of building and use it for the lab (hate not being able to use spells).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    But not on builder potions.

Use a hammer only on the clan castle. It saves you needing to upgrade gold storages, then fill them before upgrading.

Take five builders and put them to work on four camps and lab. (You will need to use medals to buy elixir to pull this off) Use builder potions. Buy more builder potions. With enough stockpiled medals you can finish all five for a cost less than five building hammers would have cost you. You can use power potions until lab upgrades catch up. Lab will finish first. Use that builder to get a running start at the first few quick upgrades on the warden.

Edit: this plan would require 1000 medals and poster has only about 500. Could still get you started but you cannot finish in a single prep day.
    Last edited by PapaTroll; July 18th, 2019 at 01:36 PM.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns