Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where are the planks??

Angry Where are the planks??

Maybe it is a coincidence but since the introduction of the Valley i did not get a single plank.

Lots of nails, bolts, axes and saws (sometimes three at the same time), a single screw but NO PLANKS AT ALL.

This is extremely frustrating: I need 112 planks to upgrade my barn.
    I frequently scan the shops of my contacts but hardly anyone is selling planks.

Buying planks with Valley coins is silly: 650 coins for a single plank!

Anyone else having the same experience?

Farm: 129, Barn: 4600, Silo: 4600, Town: 43, Puzzle: 374/432 ... and struggling ...

Protect Mother Nature !

Nope, planks coming like bees to nectar bush.

(not trading)

Pro Member
    I haven't noticed a lack of any upgrade items not coming through normal game play. Can you trade within your neighborhood? There is always going to be one item that you will get less of, but it isn't the same item for everyone. I get fewer mallets for instance but my friend Amy gets TONS, she is always looking for stakes, which I have a ton of so we trade often. Chances are someone in your neighborhood has a few planks they would trade.

On a side note, generally speaking you won't find many upgrade items in shops, most people don't put them out for fear their farm will get a bot attached. Others horde them and trade them in groups for WAY more than they can sell them for.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by OlafSlartibartfast View Post
    Maybe it is a coincidence but since the introduction of the Valley i did not get a single plank.

Lots of nails, bolts, axes and saws (sometimes three at the same time), a single screw but NO PLANKS AT ALL.

This is extremely frustrating: I need 112 planks to upgrade my barn.
    I frequently scan the shops of my contacts but hardly anyone is selling planks.

Buying planks with Valley coins is silly: 650 coins for a single plank!

Anyone else having the same experience?
    Planks galore here - just can’t find the darn tape and it’s 277 of them for my next barn upgrade to 12,950
    Farm 237, Town 81
    Everything complete....
    Just 43 Scrolls to go!!
    Barn 13,050 - Silo 12,000
    kik: perky76

I always have this problem. Never enough planks, always far too many bolts. After my most recent barn upgrade, I've already collected 40+ bolts, but I have less than 10 planks. Tapes are usually somewhere in the middle.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

I never have wood panels

Both my "planks" farms give planks at the usual rate. Not noticing any change.

Also after this update, there is menaces of buy bot, so frustrating ,cant exchange bems with neighbours

I have not gotten one plank in weeks, lots of wood panels though.

I reckon I'm getting the same drops as usual.

Re: finding things in shops, I find things! I think people put them out, all right, but they sell so quickly that you're lucky to find them.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood