Thread: Attack Strategy for farming without heroes

Attack Strategy for farming without heroes

My heroes are upgrading and i am currently farming in titan 2 so i want to know what are the most efficient farming strategies for th12 without heroes.

Forum Legend
    Edrags and loons. That would be my recommendation.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    LaLoonion (Loonion) can work.
    Mass Dragon with good funneling and maybe some zapping on the A/Defs.

my Hog blitz is less effective, but works when I do my 2nd attack after cashing in my Royals on a double down pair of attacks.

and ofc Klav is spot on with Zaps and Loons. I believe this is a very popular option along with PEKKA smash even up to Leggy. at least in T2 u have the option to skip a base over if it looks sketchy for your load out.

Read the base, you can usually spot a good entry point and hopefully get the TH in the wake of destruction.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Edrags and loons. That would be my recommendation.
    I agree with this. I'm hitting bases in legends with a king and my warden down for decent 2 stars.

I go 8 edrags, 8 loons, 3 freezes rest rage with a stone slammer rage and loons in cc.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 53 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 22 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |