Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clouds have moved...very low

Centennial Club
    I'm around 4700, cloud isn't that bad around here... longest I've been in it would be like a couple minutes. But of course, finding a right base with a huge loots would take a while by clicking a few "next" button anyway.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The clouds have suddenly got much worse in the last day or so. Almost certainly caused by hugely increased activity due to the latest event.
    It has dropped back now to under a minute for my 2nd account, in Titans 1.

I just ran an hour training boost, and each time, was back well before heroes were healed, even with a few nexts most attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    Iím in the low 3700s, TH10 too. I sometimes have to wait maybe 10-15 seconds after pressing next. I might be able to write something very quickly in chat. But I can next along no problem. I would say over half the bases I get are TH11 with an Eagle (nope, next) and I probably see slightly more TH10 than I do TH12. If I see a TH9 once a day thatís rare. I am able to next to find a TH10 with 3k+ DE to attack, but it might take 50 ďnextsĒ. An attack might take 10 minutes with nexting and attacking. Seems OK to me - itís not as if my heroes have healed up in this time anyway.
    i recommend dropping 1000 trophies, and then experimenting with trophy range in masters, or even crystal to find your sweet spot.

i used to farm as max th11 at 3100-3200. I dropped trophies daily to stay there because if i moved past 3400 i found clouds and lost LOTS more loot on defence. In other words 1 league made a big difference for me.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    In my statistically insignificant last attack, I tallied up the base mix, and how many it even offered me the chance to open up chat on.

27 bases searched (so pressed next 26 times), 23 TH11, 2 TH10 I passed on, 1 TH12, and the TH10 I attacked. It offered me the chat tab 9 times. My queen, with a retrain time of 24 minutes, still had 17 mins to heal up.

It was a 290k/260k/3.6k base with 100% champ 2 bonus

I know I could farm a lot lower, but I have been using a modified bowitch (no siege) since going TH10 to just get good at it. The +1,400 DE bonus for at least 70% on the base helps offset the cost of a 2.5k dark army. I like being able to do war-like hits in MP, and I havenít felt the need to drop, and it isnít hurting my DE gathering.
    If you are satisfied with your dark farming using bowitch you will be absolutely overjoyed if you switch to an elixir only army. I use a combo of cheap troops on my th11 mini - giants, healers gobs to go for storages, barbs, archers,minions to go for mines and collectors. Super profitable for dark farming.

if you find a trophy range with No clouds you can keep nexting to farm full drills nonstop with no spells and just a few troops, so no wait times for army retraining.

on a good run you can farm 4k dark every 5 minutes. On average you will get 3k dark every 5-10 minutes

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max

Centennial Club
    Thanks, but it’s not for me. I like to be doing war-like attacks all the time. I am more than keeping up with my dark needs, but if I do need a change I will give it a try.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

For years and years and years.... when us legends used to complain about the clouds, all we’d hear is a chorus of “nobody's forcing you to be there, or drop down to titan, or my personal favourite, deal with it!”, among many others.

I gotta say, and I’m not trying to be a big meanie here, but its kinda nice seeing others who couldn't even fathom what thick grey clouds were, having to deal with them now. Although, 15 to 30 seconds of clouds does not compare to the torture of waiting hours and hours.....and hours!

Maybe drop down to masters OP? Hehehe

Sorry not sorry

(I’m just joking folks, a bit of sarcasm to brighten the day. Don't take me seriously. I don't wish clouds on anyone. I really wish SuperCell could of fixed them properly, instead of like one other poster wrote “cleaning the living room by pushing the mess into the kitchen”.)
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 688 fair play wins and counting...

Iíve always loved trophy pushing, but itís gotten tougher. My queen is down, but Iíve been getting enough dark to upgrade her right after she finishes. The problem I have is that although the clouds have been under a minute, Iím getting maxed th11s (and a maxed th12 this morning) and Iím waiting 10-20 mins for a th10. I donít rlly want to drop cuz that badge looks so satisfying. I guess Iíll put up with it, I donít really need to farm anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Iíve always loved trophy pushing, but itís gotten tougher. My queen is down, but Iíve been getting enough dark to upgrade her right after she finishes. The problem I have is that although the clouds have been under a minute, Iím getting maxed th11s (and a maxed th12 this morning) and Iím waiting 10-20 mins for a th10. I donít rlly want to drop cuz that badge looks so satisfying. I guess Iíll put up with it, I donít really need to farm anyway.
    I was *never* a farmer. I *never* grinded dark to upgrade my queen. Just raided. When I had enough dark, hit the button and by that time had a book. Very casual pace.

When I went TH11 (reluctantly) a couple months ago on my main, I went from Hogs to Eddy spam for raids. With the Champs I % bonus on attacks, I am basically paying for my army just getting a high %. With the only dark for a solo poison, I next for an offering of 4k+ dark.

CLOUDS: None, really for me as TH11 in Champs I (3860-ish). The chat tab appears but I can't even open it and I have a base. Maybe 1-in-20 is a th10 and let me tell you, some of those 10's are FAT with dark. I get best base offerings in morning raids (USA). Some really heavy laden 10s and lots of them.

I definitely feel I am in "the sweet spot" on army sustainability and massive hauls of loot. And the clouds are no where near the experience others posting in this thread have had in Champs I.
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    I was in Titan II the past 2 days, sometimes there is a solid 15-20 minutes of clouds before finding a target. OBS is the equivalent of cleaning one part of the house by just shoving the mess into another room.
    It's like have deal with fire on the roof, later water go down..

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    I was *never* a farmer. I *never* grinded dark to upgrade my queen. Just raided. When I had enough dark, hit the button and by that time had a book. Very casual pace.

When I went TH11 (reluctantly) a couple months ago on my main, I went from Hogs to Eddy spam for raids. With the Champs I % bonus on attacks, I am basically paying for my army just getting a high %. With the only dark for a solo poison, I next for an offering of 4k+ dark.

CLOUDS: None, really for me as TH11 in Champs I (3860-ish). The chat tab appears but I can't even open it and I have a base. Maybe 1-in-20 is a th10 and let me tell you, some of those 10's are FAT with dark. I get best base offerings in morning raids (USA). Some really heavy laden 10s and lots of them.

I definitely feel I am in "the sweet spot" on army sustainability and massive hauls of loot. And the clouds are no where near the experience others posting in this thread have had in Champs I.
    After when you try play in titan or higher, you no more want back to champs. Bcz League bonus give for you very much + . For that reason ppl want push, and then they see clouds.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:25 AM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Well I am a th12 with 4600 trophies and the clouds are a lot better than I expected. Usually it's 10-15 seconds between villages but many a times I immediately find the target as soon as I clicked the next button. So, i am happy with the update and I am no longer forced to attack a village as I am no longer stuck in clouds.
    Last edited by IgnotusPeverell; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:36 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammatical mistakes