Thread: Bhilder hall . 2 more collectors

Centennial Club

Bhilder hall . 2 more collectors

With new bh9. Bh needs too much upgrades. I think we need 2 more collectors to get resource faster. One at bh7 and one at bh9 whould be good.

Maybe 1 more each but definitely not 2 more. Otherwise you're relying too heavily on your collectors instead of attacking for loot
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 48 | GW 19 |

At BH8, collectors make 252k free gold/elixir per day

At BH9, collectors make 288k free gold/elixir per day (increase of 36k per day from BH8)

I'm not sure if OP's proposal is asking for 2 more collectors total (i.e. 1 gold mine + 1 elixir collector) or 2 more collectors each.

If the proposal is asking for 1 of each collector, then they would make 384k per day (increase of 132k per day from BH8).

If the proposal is asking for 2 of each collector, then they would make 480k per day (increase of 228k per day from BH8 - note that's almost DOUBLE what BH8s make, and more than you make on 3 wins in the 3000-4000 trophy range).

2 of each collector is definitely wayyyy too much. I would say that 1 of each is even too much. BH9s should naturally compete at a higher trophy level than BH8s, which nets higher loot bonuses to pay for the more expensive upgrades.

Centennial Club
    No matter how much we get from collectors or tropy. Its still less . It takes an year to fully upgrade bh8 from bh7. I think we sure do need 2 more collectors of each type.