Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How far off

Centennial Club

How far off

I'm bh8 and managed to get mega Tesla up 7 levels to level 8 and bm to level 20 from 11 since update and cannon carts up 2 levels to 16 how long do you think until I can get otto I'm going to go to bh8 soon so while I'm farming elixir I can upgrade mega Tesla whilst waiting.

Why are you waiting to go to BH9? You should have upgraded immediately in June. Upgrade now! Then upgrade your mines/collectors to get the extra daily loot. Then add the new defenses to help you win battles. Then upgrade the things you need for Otto.

Forum Legend
    what Johnny PC said.
    Also max an army that you can win with. I suggest Minions to 18, ships to 18. Then cycle back and finish the BM & Carts.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Why are you waiting to go to BH9? You should have upgraded immediately in June. Upgrade now! Then upgrade your mines/collectors to get the extra daily loot. Then add the new defenses to help you win battles. Then upgrade the things you need for Otto.
    I actually have no idea why I didn't go straight away but all of your points make it very valid and I will be upgrading it next

The more magic items you're willing to spend in the process, the quicker you'll get your otto.

I spent 1 HoH for BM lv30, 1 HoB for giga Tesla lv9 and 1 HoF for cannon carts lv18
    Last edited by RagnarFurias; July 17th, 2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    The more magic items you're willing to spend in the process, the quicker you'll get your otto.

I spent 1 HoH for BM lv30, 1 HoB for giga Tesla lv9 and 1 HoF for cannon carts lv18
    True. Bm is my roadblock. 7 king levels, 5 queen, 9 warden to go on my main to max. Bm gets no hammers or books.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    True. Bm is my roadblock. 7 king levels, 5 queen, 9 warden to go on my main to max. Bm gets no hammers or books.
    i have roughly the same, but i can use otto, because im still a newish th12. so BM is getting 2 BoH & 2 HoH in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    If you like pushing trophies in BB, I’d say the difference between lv30 BM and lv25 BM in your battle outcomes is huge while the difference between lv65 and lv60 queen in the outcome is next to none. If you don’t really like BB, there is really no point in spending your hammers there just for Otto.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

If you like pushing trophies in BB, I’d say the difference between lv30 BM and lv25 BM in your battle outcomes is huge while the difference between lv65 and lv60 queen in the outcome is next to none. If you don’t really like BB, there is really no point in spending your hammers there just for Otto.
    if you still have half of th12 to max and u have to much loot to burn, then of course get otto

Like bh and get Otto is not an equivalent. I like bh. Getting hogs up to level is much more important than bm. Even a level 30 loves to sit under the crusher. I have a l26. Gets crushed just fine.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22