Thread: 🚘 Close HD App - Restart - Solve a Valley Glitch

🚘 Close HD App - Restart - Solve a Valley Glitch

For over 14 hours one of my baby farms had some form of “this building can give requests” but after driving to a building nothing happened. Also, on a different farm, a valley resident’s truck had broken down but I was getting the “just a truck stop. Drive here” message and from prior experience I knew I wouldn’t be able to repair it.

I finally got a clue this morning and closed the app, reopened the game and the buildings were working again. Seeing that, I went to the device with the broken down truck and did the same thing. When the app rebooted I got the “truck needs repairs” message when I tapped it and I was able to repair it.

Note: I use a different device for each farm. I don’t know if that affects this “solution”. Logic would say no, but in the world of ones and zeroes who knows eh? I also don’t know if this solution will work for everything or even every time but I thought I’d share.

Pro Member
    I have been shutting down and restarting quite often to fix the valley, it is annoying. But at least I can now help trucks if I can find them.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

BG Nick had suggested that somewhere as a short term fix for some glitches. It didn’t help me on my ‘no trucks to fix days’ but it did ‘encourage’ some orders to be ready. Still hardly anyone active in my Valley & chickens are far too scarce!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    BG Nick had suggested that somewhere as a short term fix for some glitches. It didn’t help me on my ‘no trucks to fix days’ but it did ‘encourage’ some orders to be ready. Still hardly anyone active in my Valley & chickens are far too scarce!
    Thanks SmallC. I must have missed that. Pity. Would have saved me some stress.

We’re up to 150 chickens. I’d figured we’d never make it given how few chickens we got on average the first few days. I will say though that it hurts juuust a little 😄 seeing chickens sitting in the road right next to trucks that don’t pick them up either because they’re inactive or because they’re not back in the game before time runs out.

Oh well. Next time. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    ...seeing chickens sitting in the road right next to trucks that don’t pick them up either because they’re inactive or because they’re not back in the game before time runs out...
    Do you know for sure if all people in a valley see the same chickens in the road? We don't use chat in our hood so can't ask if other hoodies see the same as me if they are nearby...just wondering!
    Level 80. Proud member of Of Chill Reputations

Quote Originally Posted by Dayti View Post
    Do you know for sure if all people in a valley see the same chickens in the road? We don't use chat in our hood so can't ask if other hoodies see the same as me if they are nearby...just wondering!
    Yes, in our hood we see the same roadside chicken and same group order request. I seldomely witness a chicken being captured by a hoodie as well.