Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone opened the final daily quest trunk yet?

It is possible. I have the glitch on my farm so I get 4 new quests about an hour before the new Valley day so I can actually get 8 a day of I rationed my fuel better. I have gotten one or two done a couple of times but I don’t usually have fuel at that point. Sadly, the last two days I have spun the wheel 10 times and gotten 6 each time so I haven’t been able to ration at all to do quests in the last hour.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    It is possible. I have the glitch on my farm so I get 4 new quests about an hour before the new Valley day so I can actually get 8 a day of I rationed my fuel better. I have gotten one or two done a couple of times but I donít usually have fuel at that point. Sadly, the last two days I have spun the wheel 10 times and gotten 6 each time so I havenít been able to ration at all to do quests in the last hour.
    Yes, I did not know the glitch until a hoodmate informed me of it. We get a double quest anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour before it resets. So I am close to the final but definitely people can have reached it already. No need for Hay Day to fix that glitch as far as I am concerned.

Centennial Club
    It most certainly CAN be reached and opened, I got TWO 25-hour free Tom boosters on one of my farms...

The last one was not special for me. I did get 25 diamonds and 2 scrolls but they were in my earlier chests.

I finished opening all the quests a couple days ago (I have the glitch too)....My last chest was 25 diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Yes, I did not know the glitch until a hoodmate informed me of it. We get a double quest anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour before it resets. So I am close to the final but definitely people can have reached it already. No need for Hay Day to fix that glitch as far as I am concerned.
    its fine them ‘not fixing it’ but can the rest of us have it as well please!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Rewards I remember : 1 scroll, few booster, yellow voucher, rexpansion item. No diamond so far. Just usual stuff you could find when opening same chest on the farm. Thanks for free extra booster slot

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    its fine them ‘not fixing it’ but can the rest of us have it as well please!
    Everyone has them. Be online throughout the day, and certainly be online when the timer reaches zero - whatever the time in your timezone.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:57 AM.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Last box for me: 2 times 5 star 50% more XP booster

Total quest completed: 86+20 and counting
    Last edited by mrkilinc; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Rewards I remember : 1 scroll, few booster, yellow voucher, rexpansion item. No diamond so far. Just usual stuff you could find when opening same chest on the farm. Thanks for free extra booster slot

Everyone has them. Be online throughout the day, and certainly be online when the timer reaches zero - whatever the time in your timezone.
    Not quite true, Meo. I have the glitch on 2 farms but the other 2 donít have it. The thing is though that until itís fixed, the fuel shortage kind of takes care of a lot of the exploitation. I was only able to take real advantage of it on one farm and only because when the season began I was experimenting with gathering a lot of fuel trying to find the limit. Most farms are unlikely to be able to complete 8 tasks every 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Not quite true, Meo. I have the glitch on 2 farms but the other 2 don’t have it. The thing is though that until it’s fixed, the fuel shortage kind of takes care of a lot of the exploitation. I was only able to take real advantage of it on one farm and only because when the season began I was experimenting with gathering a lot of fuel trying to find the limit. Most farms are unlikely to be able to complete 8 tasks every 24 hours.
    How often do you play the other two ? Fuel reset timer and Daly Quest reset timer are always the same ? You would be the first I heard that are not affected by this issue.