Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enforcing Fairplay

Quote Originally Posted by LennyI View Post
    Get a new war base. Getting tripled by a badly executed gibarch in war must be embarrassing.
    So did you miss his sarcasm font or I did I miss yours?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    So did you miss his sarcasm font or I did I miss yours?
    Me? Sarcastic? Never

On a positive note, something *may* have been done. It's been over a week since my main has been hit by what I would consider a bot. One of my minis got hit a few days ago, but it was a one off.

On the negative side I've seen a YouTube video from a bot writer. The dumb style of attack has been improved and although it can still be spotted, it's not so obvious. Posted 5 days ago

I hope SC have a good system for detecting them.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #323
    Quote Originally Posted by etdawg View Post
    i took several days off but im back raiding 24-7
    Nothing pleases me more than hearing this. Not that I believed all bot users would stop after the warning went out, but it's good to know that some will knowingly expose themselves to a permanent ban.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    I would suggest this is not anywhere near an accurate statement.

Any proof of such a bold claim that your base can only be 3 starred by non-human players?

Also, the war scene has been cleaned up a huge amount compared to a couple of years ago.

Post some replays so we can see...
    damn Steveo.. i guess you got me there (highest base I am using in war ATM is a 9 BTW lol)

I am one of those that dont watch farming raids.. Heck, I barely watch my own whilst I am doing them.
    It is only resource building, so as long as i can put a builder down I am happy.. Doesnt cost me a penny.

But SC have ear marked it for attention, so I leave it up to them.
    I havent had my deerstalker and eye glass out for quite some time now.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:06 PM.

I'm still thirsty for good news ...

Centennial Club
    When is the banning going to start, the cheaters are the worst they have ever been. They seem to be able to use a shield when warden not there or already been used and today I had an eagle that just kept warming up and never fired ??? Either there are cheaters or there are some serious maintenance issues. I asked in game to a supercell employee under ‘Help and Support’ and the guy emailed back ....

What kind of reply is this???
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:21 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyclasher View Post
    When is the banning going to start, the cheaters are the worst they have ever been. They seem to be able to use a shield when warden not there or already been used and today I had an eagle that just kept warming up and never fired ??? Either there are cheaters or there are some serious maintenance issues. I asked in game to a supercell employee under ‘Help and Support’ and the guy emailed back ....

What kind of reply is this???
    The kind that gets you an infraction for discussing support's interaction with yourself.

Support are third party, and simply doing their day to day job.
    His reply also suggests that it wasnt your first approach on the subject.. At least he remained polite, and was willing to help you with anything that is within his power to assist you with.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:22 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #328
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyclasher View Post
    When is the banning going to start, the cheaters are the worst they have ever been.
    Are you sure you read the announcement? None of your comments have anything to do with botting? Please stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    It's also posted on the Supercell Blog: Encorcing Fair Play
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Fresh Spawn
    its just not going to happen to many using helpers. check your clan they are everywhere they send more money than fair play players.Oh i'm sure they will get a few but they will not go after all of them

Quote Originally Posted by etdawg View Post
    Oh i'm sure they will get a few but they will not go after all of them
    This is what the modders used to say. 'Oh, SC will probably catch the casual noob modders, but they will never catch us... we are just too clever and amazing and gorgeous!!...

... that went well!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.