Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enforcing Fairplay

Pro Member
    Can't wait for the "boo hoo SC so unfair I only botted for 10 minutes and didn't even know what it was" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Actually I don't think any bots reside on the device which makes it alot harder to detect. They were able to detect modding by searching through programs installed on the device but most (or all) bots use an emulator and the bot itself is an external program.

I have said before that you could detect them by looking for the patterns, it is likely the only way to detect them.
    You're right, as far as I know a bot resides outside the emulator, and interacts with emulator screen. There already are app captchas that can tell if you're human by the way you interact with app. Since most bots are easily downloadable, you can bet SC extensively tested their bot detection algorithm.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Finally!! Thank you SC!!

I still remember the days botting was not rampant, all we hardcore farmers get called for is a no-lifer.
    After botting gets rampant, we are accused as a botter.. It really grinds my gears so much!!

I rather go back being called a no-lifer than an botter..

Anyway, awesome job SC!
    Last edited by vlix; July 18th, 2019 at 12:43 AM.

While I'm not a fan of cheating botting resources is one of those things where being on the otherwise hasn't really ever affected negatively.

I'm never low enough in trophies to get hit by them and most casual botters tend to get just high enough to have a base worth hitting and then abandon the game because they're bored with it since they don't actually know how to play it.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Long time ago, SC said bot or modding will get 2 weeks CD for clan war ....
    I saw many ban recent 2 days, but their survivors no CD yet.
    That's just like CWL wintrade will get 60 days CD, we also saw some wintrade but SC didn't take any action.
    sometimes SC just lies.

I hope SC can take this policy forever and keep doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    While I'm not a fan of cheating botting resources is one of those things where being on the otherwise hasn't really ever affected negatively.

I'm never low enough in trophies to get hit by them and most casual botters tend to get just high enough to have a base worth hitting and then abandon the game because they're bored with it since they don't actually know how to play it.
    Bots raiding inactives for resources effects everyone.
    It means genuine non-botting players find it much harder to find those baseS.

Bots took out a HUGE amount of resources out of circulation for legit players.

Don't get fooled by reports of their lousy attacks that didn't get any loots. Bots run for 24/7, thousands of lousy attacks will still gain a huge amount.

We have a discord bot that tracts progress for all 14 of our clans, and botters gained as much loot, if not more, than even the most active players.
    0 tolerance policy for botters in my clan, even donation botters.

They're taking resources from a range of bases I never see anyway.

So as I mentioned it doesn't affect my life one way or another in terms of resources.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

So as I mentioned it doesn't affect my life one way or another in terms of resources.
    its all about supply and demand, just because you dont see them doesnt mean the next guy wont! so the next guy now cant find loot in champs so he moves to titans, now titans is overcrowded so you go to legends. its all one big chain reaction, and as soon as the bots are gone, i can gaurantee that the game will have more loot for everybody, no matter what league youre in

I actually find dead bases much more easier than ever before, even in-game-rush-hours (time when active players all over the world are online the most).