Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 324

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enforcing Fairplay

  1. #21
    Forum Veteran helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by jemclash View Post
    My call for Supercell is to go after the source of the bot rather that punishing the user of it . Because I believe if there is No Bot Nobody can use it. You have done it before why go again with the user? Dont be so drastic with your user. and its not a fairplay
    are you serious??

    Ban users, No ones buys Bot memberships, bot will die on its own.
    Click to fill the recruitment form
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>17/28>29/36>37

  2. #22
    Pro Member Opt1musPr1me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Exactly this.... not sure why people don't want to be held accountable for their actions and throw the blame on everything else but them...


  3. #23
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,815
    Pretty simple really. They have been allowed to do it all their lives and get away with it. Accountability has become a disease most folks dont want to catch.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    flat earth
    Posts
    203
    I see nothing in my in-game news section. Could someone please share a screenshot?

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    are you serious??

    Ban users, No ones buys Bot memberships, bot will die on its own.
    If you lost people to play your game you think its better than to kill the bot which is the hazard to your business? If you ban your consumer do you think they will still play again ? Make your game or platform wherein bot cant be use instead of banning your consumer.

  6. #26
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by jemclash View Post
    If you lost people to play your game you think its better than to kill the bot which is the hazard to your business? If you ban your consumer do you think they will still play again ? Make your game or platform wherein bot cant be use instead of banning your consumer.

    You're afraid?
    Strange, I think you don't change much if they ban botters, do you?

    I think of it as Supercell, why should I shut down the bot, but allow you to continue playing with a village pulled up with a somewhat dishonest method?

  7. #27
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,815
    Those who choose to bot know that its wrong when they do it. No excuses. Dont want those type of customers anyways.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    You're afraid?
    Strange, I think you don't change much if they ban botters, do you?

    I think of it as Supercell, why should I shut down the bot, but allow you to continue playing with a village pulled up with a somewhat dishonest method?

    Why should i be afraid ? Im dont use bot , i just want to say , clash of clan is no longer a super mario game wherein there is only one way of playing . COC is a program and bot are program , if supercell consider bot as a virus , why dont you make your programe virus free . rather than punishing your player.

    There will be no change with the manner that i play but do you think how can you still have more option in raiding if the accounts of COC decrease in numbers? Pls dont misunderstand my point . the more accounts that play the game the more chances of looting

  9. #29
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,815
    The bots wouldnt exist if there werent players out there who want to cheat. View this as the COC equivalent of drug testing if that helps.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:24 PM.

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    79
    How does a bot user really affects your game ? kindly pls answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    The bots wouldnt exist if there werent players out there who want to cheat. View this as the COC equivalent of drug testing if that helps.
    If there is no drugs , will there be a user of it?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:51 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •