Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enforcing Fairplay

This is great news!! Watch the unfair posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Where is this announced? I'm not seeing anything in the forums - I'll check their Twitter.
    In game, news tab ...

Just i don't understand why SC censored some topic where we talk about bots cancer, but today announce it...

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    Just i don't understand why SC censored some topic where we talk about bots cancer, but today announce it...
    I think answer simple, I never know before about bot, while ppl don't start say I'm bot.. no see information, and don't know about that. Here come many ppl look forum only small % know about that, but with it can populated like virus from one to millions pieces.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; July 17th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Niche RIP botters
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>18/29/37

Great work Supercell.
    Clan with long war wins streak also has lost its 23 accounts (till now) to this ban wave (most probably). Wonder if it is due to their clan's Champion 1 league or due to this ban wave V:
    Dont B one of them
    Dont B a botter
    Dont B a fair play policy violator
    V:
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; July 17th, 2019 at 01:40 PM.

My call for Supercell is to go after the source of the bot rather that punishing the user of it . Because I believe if there is No Bot Nobody can use it. You have done it before why go again with the user? Dont be so drastic with your user. and its not a fairplay

Forum Veteran
    The TOS are quite clear about bot usage. Folks who use them know darned well that it isnt allowed. no excuses, ban them.

Quote Originally Posted by jemclash View Post
    My call for Supercell is to go after the source of the bot rather that punishing the user of it . Because I believe if there is No Bot Nobody can use it. You have done it before why go again with the user? Dont be so drastic with your user. and its not a fairplay

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Elder
    Hit em where it hurts - well done on this, no room for cheaters in this game.

Expect lots of threads about little brothers, friends etc borrowing phones and accidentally installing bots.

SC must have months of data and know who the people are so will be looking for behavioural change or goodbye to your Game.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.