Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enforcing Fairplay

New fair play enforcement. Are all bots against policy?

I use minion bot to be notified when war attacks happen. It's dosn't give me an unfair advantage in wars though. Will using minion bot get me banned? Are they talking about all bots or just certain bots? Thanks.
    Last edited by Jones3333; July 23rd, 2019 at 03:13 AM.

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    I imagine anything that changes the files of the game (I’m not completely sure if your particular bot does this) will likely be banned, as with Modders in the past were.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) A picture is worth a thousand words. A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

That's a Discord bot..
    A different kind of bot that SC was talking about.

Discord bot has nothing to do with how you play the game. It's 100% legit.

SC was talking about an automatic robot software that allows you to play 24/7.

Minion bot does most of its work on discord ; it's more a discord not than a clash bot really - I set up discord for my clan recently and looked at it but haven't got it working... it seems that it doesn't need a clash account or anything to work, and just makes use of information the clan puts out already?

i don't think people should be banned for using bot even bots need constant attention. its free play player choice. but SC can increase upgrade time of those players like 99 days or something. hacking for gems and resources, now thats a ban able mistake.

Forum>Supercell Main>Forum Talk>Signature Shops>[GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]
    Cheating = ban , no compromise

*here sc is not talking about discord bots

That bot is just pulling information from the API, not playing or interacting with your account so probably not.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Minion bot is fine because it is a discord bot not a clash bot. It modifies discord not clash, and discord is designed for this

It gets some information from clash, but that's also fine because it is information SC deliberately publish through the API for external sites to be able to use
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

just throwing this out there. if they go retroactive, there will be numerous people who have maxed accounts that they bought which will be banned because they started off as bots. just imagine the river of tears, "i took over the account from my brother"... and those people will be doubly upset, because they actually bought the accounts from someone 😂

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #220
    All answers are pretty much on the money , if you are unsure , please refer to the latest version of the terms and service found just at the bottom of the page .
    Warm regards
    Sneakz