Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 336

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enforcing Fairplay

  1. #1

    Enforcing Fairplay

    After years, it's nice to see SPC announce their actions against botters.

  2. #2
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,466
    I'm more concerned for the accounts that will get caught in the crossfire of this 'new' thing ... but we'll see.

    I'm not holding my breath to be honest

  3. #3
    How exactly are people boring today? 8 attacks/ defenses seems clear cut. Making their base invisible so it does not get hit?

    Boting* damn spell check
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; July 17th, 2019 at 03:51 PM.

  4. #4
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    672
    After year.....finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Some people with old system bot over 6k in legend....
    The problem is.....SC never say one word against emulator, for who want to play and farm on pc and don't burn smartphone with hour of dispaly on.....

    It's the samething? SC burn our account if we use emulator?( i say emulator ...not BOT system)

  5. #5
    Forum Master Saleh47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    12,382
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    After year.....finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Some people with old system bot over 6k in legend....
    The problem is.....SC never say one word against emulator, for who want to play and farm on pc and don't burn smartphone with hour of dispaly on.....

    It's the samething? SC burn our account if we use emulator?( i say emulator ...not BOT system)
    Nope, emulator is something although not supported but allowed as it doesn't give an advantage over other players

    Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    278
    Where is this announced? I'm not seeing anything in the forums - I'll check their Twitter.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Where is this announced? I'm not seeing anything in the forums - I'll check their Twitter.
    Check the in game news
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9


  8. #8
    Super Member TerMinus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    Nope, emulator is something although not supported but allowed as it doesn't give an advantage over other players
    to add to your point it is difficult to deploy troops using emulators lol



    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; July 17th, 2019 at 01:10 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    Check the in game news
    Ah, hadn't opened the game yet today - thanks!

  10. #10
    Super Member Bbeehhaappyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    781
    I'm so happy see this news! Now only fair play player can continue lvl up! No more boots, donate, farm and goblin map! Tnx. For me that update of year!

    10 x Thx
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; July 17th, 2019 at 01:07 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •