Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to collect the prizes requiring 250 chickens

  1. #1

    How to collect the prizes requiring 250 chickens

    Yet ANOTHER Valley post lol!

    Do we have to collect the valley car before the season official ends ends (before the timer goes to zero)???. We are currently at 205 chickens and we are averaging 12-13 chickens a day, so I think we will make it but itís going to come down to the wire.

    I remember in the test season many said they lost everything after the season ended and couldnít collect there Prizes. Iím trying to think back but forget.

    I donít want to take any chances losing the valley car after all the work put in so Iím curious if anyone knows the answer to this!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    94
    Yes thatís correct. Once this season is over everything gets set back to zero and will start fresh. I suggest getting everything you want when the season ends. If you donít get enough chicks to collect the car prize you will just be out of luck your farther then we are we only have 152 chicks. Itís doubtful our valley will make the 250 goal.

  3. #3
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Meowbernating
    Posts
    4,102
    Both are incorrect.

    Read back from Nick's statement here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12254186



    I was able still spend tokens on shop after Trial season ended. Only when I don't have enough token to afford anything, I was offered the option to discard tokens before waiting for the next season.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

    Counting chickens. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 134♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Both are incorrect.

    Read back from Nick's statement here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12254186



    I was able still spend tokens on shop after Trial season ended. Only when I don't have enough token to afford anything, I was offered the option to discard tokens before waiting for the next season.
    Correct, but they have to be spent BEFORE the new season starts. Itís just like derby. When derbyís over it calculates the results you go in & collect your threshold prizes. Derby resets. Same with valley, you can go and spend your tokens but they wonít roll over to the next season. Sorry if my above post didnít make that clear

  5. #5
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20
    When it comes to the car decoration and the other stuff that requires 250 chickens, you can't buy them until the season has ended.

  6. #6
    We may get to 250 chickens but no way I have the coins to buy anything unlocked as I spent 2550 blue on three land permits.

  7. #7
    Thank you all for the replies. We just hit 235 chickens with 5 days left so itís definitely gonna happen (hopefully) lol!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    We may get to 250 chickens but no way I have the coins to buy anything unlocked as I spent 2550 blue on three land permits.
    This is another issue I have. SC is basically making us choose between the chicken prizes or the other prizes. Because like you even if we make the chicken goal I ďmightĒ be able to purchase one of the chicken gifts. Iíve only gotten 1 land permit & have been saving the rest of my tokens. I tell you this is A LOT of effort to only get 1 maybe 2 things in the end. I think the chickens collected should be enough to pick a prize & leave the tokens separate from the other prizes to be purchased

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by summerl View Post
    This is another issue I have. SC is basically making us choose between the chicken prizes or the other prizes. Because like you even if we make the chicken goal I ďmightĒ be able to purchase one of the chicken gifts. Iíve only gotten 1 land permit & have been saving the rest of my tokens. I tell you this is A LOT of effort to only get 1 maybe 2 things in the end. I think the chickens collected should be enough to pick a prize & leave the tokens separate from the other prizes to be purchased
    I thought this exact thing at first, but I changed my thought process fast. Letís say the chicken prizes were just for chickens only to unlock (no tokens in addition needed) that means all the players in that valley who did a big fat zero all season could claim the prizes in the end as well and thatís not fair at all. I agree with the additional tokens to stop that from happening, but the token number was too steep. It should have been lower so we could get more than one prize after all that work.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Aardvark10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    This place, now
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by PIXEL13 View Post
    I thought this exact thing at first, but I changed my thought process fast. Let’s say the chicken prizes were just for chickens only to unlock (no tokens in addition needed) that means all the players in that valley who did a big fat zero all season could claim the prizes in the end as well and that’s not fair at all. I agree with the additional tokens to stop that from happening, but the token number was too steep. It should have been lower so we could get more than one prize after all that work.

    i was thinking that catching a chicken even though it goes into the communal pot, should personally give you a bonus of 75-100 tokens in any color. This would motivate people to catch chickens more, plus if you caught 25 of them yourself (I’ve personally caught a LOT more than that) you would then have 2500 tokens to spend on permits, etc, and the exclusive deco at the end.

    i have also chased chickens at the expense of getting tokens and completing daily quests, and this would be some consolation for that too.
    Last edited by Aardvark10; July 18th, 2019 at 08:04 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •