Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to collect the prizes requiring 250 chickens

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    i was thinking that catching a chicken even though it goes into the communal pot, should personally give you a bonus of 75-100 tokens in any color. This would motivate people to catch chickens more, plus if you caught 25 of them yourself (Iíve personally caught a LOT more than that) you would then have 2500 tokens to spend on permits, etc, and the exclusive deco at the end.

i have also chased chickens at the expense of getting tokens and completing daily quests, and this would be some consolation for that too.
    This is a good idea. Fixes the problem that Pixel13 mentioned that I honestly didnít even think of. Yet gives us more tokens to purchase not only the chick prizes but some of the other prizes as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by PIXEL13 View Post
    I thought this exact thing at first, but I changed my thought process fast. Letís say the chicken prizes were just for chickens only to unlock (no tokens in addition needed) that means all the players in that valley who did a big fat zero all season could claim the prizes in the end as well and thatís not fair at all.
    I thought your chicken counter indicated how many chickens YOU caught, either in group tasks or along the roadside. So the people in the valley who do nothing donít get any chickens...
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ

Centennial Club
    My hood collected over 267 chickens 2 days ago and we still can't collect our awards.

Disclaimer er at the top says we have to wait until the season is over to collect our prizes.

"You can purchase from the exclusive section when this Valley season ends."

I do not recall that bit of information being disclosed beforehand.

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Judytomcat View Post
    My hood collected over 267 chickens 2 days ago and we still can't collect our awards.

Disclaimer er at the top says we have to wait until the season is over to collect our prizes.

I do not recall that bit of information being disclosed beforehand.

Anyone else?
    its in Camilla’s initial video that you can’t purchase the final rewards until the season is over, can’t remember where else it might have been

Quote Originally Posted by SU51EO View Post
    I thought your chicken counter indicated how many chickens YOU caught, either in group tasks or along the roadside. So the people in the valley who do nothing donít get any chickens...
    The chicken counter is for the group. I donít think there is an individual counter.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SU51EO View Post
    I thought your chicken counter indicated how many chickens YOU caught, either in group tasks or along the roadside. So the people in the valley who do nothing don’t get any chickens...
    As has been pointed out, the chicken count is for everyone in your valley.

Those farmers who don't participate will not benefit, as they still need token to buy the special prizes.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PIXEL13 View Post
    Yet ANOTHER Valley post lol!

Do we have to collect the valley car before the season official ends ends (before the timer goes to zero)???. We are currently at 205 chickens and we are averaging 12-13 chickens a day, so I think we will make it but itís going to come down to the wire.

I remember in the test season many said they lost everything after the season ended and couldnít collect there Prizes. Iím trying to think back but forget.

I donít want to take any chances losing the valley car after all the work put in so Iím curious if anyone knows the answer to this!

My hood collected over 279 chickens and we still can't collect our awards.

Disclaimer at the top says we have to wait until the season is over to collect our prizes.

That bit of information was not being disclosed beforehand.