Thread: Looking for a masters 1 clan for my TH11 account.

Looking for a masters 1 clan for my TH11 account.

Hi. I am an extremely competitive COC player who enjoys war, I have various accounts with my main being a th12 in a champions 1 clan. Currently competing in ESL tournaments and want to build my TH11 up. I was a max th10 for a few years and recently upgraded to TH11.

I want a masters.1 clan preferably so I can compete in a 30v30 CWL or even 15v15 as long as I get all 7 wars.

I want an extremely active, friendly, competitive environment where if people arenít good enough they are either kicked or benched.

Reply to this message saying ĎCOCí before your message so I know you have read what I want.

Donít bother replying if the clan doesnít fit what I am looking for.

Thanks very much for reading guys and hopefully see some of you soon.

Pro Member
    Hi Harry,

Please check us out! For CWL you would have to move to our 2nd clan which is Crystal 1. For regular wars you can stay in the main clan. We do 30v30 in the 2nd clan. If you have questions please ask - I read your message so "COC".

***Pine Fine #PYULYYU9***

We are recruiting a couple more TH11+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in ---Champions 3 --- for the Supercell CWL

***CWL is taken seriously for our clan - Meaning if you participate you will be expected to do friendly challenges before attacking and you need to discuss your attack plan so others can review it to see if there are any problems with it.***

To participate in CWL you will need to be TH12. We do have a second clan, Pine Fine 2, that is in Crystal 1 that non TH12s move to.

Our record is 320 wins and 250 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. TH10's and lower are expected to attack in the first 12 hours of the war. *If you can't meet these requirements you will be kicked*

We also have fun events sometimes. We have done a few PotLucks and Trojan War (no one attacks until the last 90 minutes of the war)- They are a lot of fun! We also host other war events, ground/air troops only, 50 in 50 and friendly wars with our second clan.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are normally filled quickly and are only max donations. Outside of war troop requests are filled but specific requests may not be filled as quickly as a request of "any".

***If you do send an invite, make sure to put [Goliath] or something about Goliath in your comment so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.***

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

You'd be better off looking for a Masters 2 or maybe even a 3 because Masters 1 is virtually all TH12.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Pro Member
    Well....OK....COC

We are masters 2, we purposely dropped 2 cwl's ago, due to what BloodyIrishman said. We have 15ish th12s, and wanted to run 30 v cwl. So we ran 30 v cwl once, and determined we needed to drop to make it more fun for all that were participating. Master 2 is a good fit.

We do what we do well. 3 star some th12 every war. Have good players but not over the top, in any manner.

You're welcome to join us for a few wars to see if you fit with us.

Clan name and tag in signature below. Also Discord link, if you're there and want to chat more.

Good luck clan hunting!
    Wizard's Duel, #PGLP0802, Mark/Pope Vader, Warsmith Alliance Clan,
    Discord https://discord.gg/DDpBuUY

coc

Welcome to Rising Asylum

-Part of the OG Family Alliance-

Knights Templar
    Curmudgeon
    The Clashers (KT feeder)
    RA2:Insanity (RA feeder)

☠️MLCW season 9 applicants BKL & MWL

☠️MLCW season 6 & 7 participants