Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Donating 2 spells

Donating 2 spells

Our clan has an issue with donating spells. Those us that have 2 spell spaces available to us have to request twice to get two dark spells. The request goes away after 1 dark spell is donated, Then we have to wait a while and request again to get the other dark spell. The game seems to be programmed to remove the request after 1 spell donation. Hope we can get this fixed.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    You have it confused. This is not a bug and is by design.

A player can only donate 1 spell per request. It doesn't matter if it is a 1-slot or a 2-slot spell. Players can only donate 1 spell per request. Only if you want the same player to donate 2 single-slot spells (e.g. 2 freeze spells), you need to request twice. If you're ok with two different players, each donating one freeze spell, you do not have to request again.

When a player checks clan chat, any requests that they cannot fill are hidden. So in your case, if you requested 8 loons and 2 freeze spells and a player donates the 8 loons and 1 freeze spell, the request will be hidden from them only because they cannot donate any more. Other players will still see it, though, and they can donate the second freeze spell.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Thanks for the response. I was thinking that it might be by design but it made no sense so I reported it as a bug. It makes no sense to put this limitation on us.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjask View Post
    Thanks for the response. I was thinking that it might be by design but it made no sense so I reported it as a bug. It makes no sense to put this limitation on us.
    No different then the donation limit?