Thread: I need help.

Fresh Spawn

I need help.

I just need help finding good troops that go with Night Witch. My BH is level 7 and i have a level 6 barracks. Any information would help a lot, and thanks if you do give any info.

Night witch spam is pretty reliable if they're higher levels. 4 camps of NW, 1 camp of giants to tank, and 1 camp of minions or archers to pick off smaller buildings
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

First thing you should do is rush to bh9 ... seriously
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

I love watching night witch spam attacks get obliterated by my lava launcher.

My advice: ditch the witch.

Try this guide on the Mitch strategy.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11615378
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post

It sounds as though the OP may not be at BH9 yet and so LL may not be a serious issue (the key word being "yet"). That said, as the number of BH9s grow, JohnnyPC is right in that I think your witches are going to have some serious issues so I also recommend switching up to a different attack strategy. Drop-ships are real popular right now and will likely be my go-to for quite a bit. I have had some success with gi-barb-carts on some layouts, but I'm starting to think pekka may be a better use of resources in the current meta (vs. giants) so I may start pushing her to 18 next.

If you're hell bent on witches though, I would probably recommend some pekka-witch combo as (if nothing else) pekka seems to last a good bit longer against the LL than other tanks. I think you're going to have issues though as your pekka starts getting pummeled by other defenses. Mitch could be an option if you can get to the LL somewhat quickly (initial tanking by your BM?), but I fear for your witches if that's not the case. All this said, not really a witch user so maybe there's an approach of which I'm unfamiliar, but I'm not seeing many witch attacks atm (well, any witch attacks to be honest) so I don't think so.
    Last edited by Nutty31383; July 16th, 2019 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty31383 View Post
    It sounds as though the OP may not be at BH9 yet and so LL may not be a serious issue (the key word being "yet"). That said, as the number of BH9s grow, JohnnyPC is right in that I think your witches are going to have some serious issues so I also recommend switching up to a different attack strategy. Drop-ships are real popular right now and will likely be my go-to for quite a bit. I have had some success with gi-barb-carts on some layouts, but I'm starting to think pekka may be a better use of resources in the current meta (vs. giants) so I may start pushing her to 18 next.

If you're hell bent on witches though, I would probably recommend some pekka-witch combo as (if nothing else) pekka seems to last a good bit longer against the LL than other tanks. I think you're going to have issues though as your pekka starts getting pummeled by other defenses. Mitch could be an option if you can get to the LL somewhat quickly (initial tanking by your BM?), but I fear for your witches if that's not the case. All this said, not really a witch user so maybe there's an approach of which I'm unfamiliar, but I'm not seeing many witch attacks atm (well, any witch attacks to be honest) so I don't think so.
    Op is bh7. LL is not an issue. Witches worked pretty well at that level along with minions and drops. Getting minions and drops up to speed would position well for bh and then 9.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Op is bh7. LL is not an issue. Witches worked pretty well at that level along with minions and drops. Getting minions and drops up to speed would position well for bh and then 9.
    Hopefully LL isn't an issue at the moment, but at some point, perhaps sooner than later, OP will get high enough in trophies to start seeing BH9s.