Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there any

Centennial Club
    So what you say is not official???

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Simply: No.

I wouldnīt be suprised if there are already "sneak peeks" to TH 15 on Youtube. Most of these videos are clickbait so just ignore them. No one from SC staff said that th 13 is coming in December. However, we can expect two updates before 2019 ends. One will be probably in September/October and another one in December or perhaps January 2020.

Most of these speculations are based on what Darian said (Mentioned above) because th 12 was released one year ago and there will be a big update in December. So, it makes some sence. However, there is a difference between:

"We will have a new TH every 18 months, you can count on it."

and

"Thatīs not a guarantee thatīs when a new TH will arrive, but JUST A GUIDELINE of how frequent weīd like new content of that scale to be released."

Realistically speaking, th 13 IMO will be released either halfway through 2020 or in December 2020.
    December 2020 will be 2 and a half years, and they have said explicitly, several times, that it will be sooner than that.
    Xmas 2019 or first half of 2020.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    likely also a 14

I invented that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    officially announced
    OMG Now it's officially announced, everyone freak out!
    Put it on youtube where every-idiot will believe it!!

When the man IN CHARGE OF MAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS literally says nothing has been announced and people still ask where the official announcement is...

Forum Veteran
    although not official, from what darian hav said over past weeks, the probability points towards mid-dec for a th13 update.
    if you want an official confirmation you would most likely have to wait till nov end as SC announces previews, some 20 days give or take before update release.

i hope th13 comes first quarter next year, but my bet would be on mid-dec this year.
    Last edited by arpithmania; July 17th, 2019 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    If your take every fifth/sixth words alternating, and arrange them in reverse order it forms an anagram of a palindrome explaining in detail "wait and see".
    uh...not possible. if its a palindrome its gotta have 2 of every letter, besides 1

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    2 updates this year:
    First one could be some balance changes, some new obstacles,...
    Second one doesn't need to be a new town hall, it could be a new troop? A new mechanism where you can obtain something special? New, gamechanging trap?

I think that th13 will come the first half of 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    December 2020 will be 2 and a half years, and they have said explicitly, several times, that it will be sooner than that.
    Xmas 2019 or first half of 2020.
    I think first half of 2020. I bet on it.