Thread: Great idea!

Banned

Great idea!

I think that the bomb tower should deal damage to the buildings in the village. It is logical in terms of reality, as such a big explosion would certainly cause damage to everything surrounding it

Quote Originally Posted by Oxxymastix View Post
    I think that the bomb tower should deal damage to the buildings in the village. It is logical in terms of reality, as such a big explosion would certainly cause damage to everything surrounding it
    Well according to what u said, it would be "logical" to think every bomb and giga tesla explosion should bamage the surrounding buildings... And that seems a great non sense idea

Quote Originally Posted by Oxxymastix View Post
    Why?? What would you want a defense to damage your own base? And if that's the case, every bomb small and large would then have to do the same thing. Wizard towers would have to cause splash damage to defenses around it. Eagle as well.....and so on and so on.....

So in short.....no.

This game is not set in reality. Its a fantasy land. Real world physics and things that make sense do not apply.

This works both ways....poor poor Valkyries, lol.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!