Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ***vampire*** ( new troop idea for town hall 13 ) !!!

Adjusted stats

You do realise that Vamps can suffer from Multi Target Inferno and the Giga Tesla heavily. They also suffer death from one air defense hit,and ground mode vamps may suffer from traps (Giant Bomb, Spring Trap ) & Cannons.

P.S : This is for th12 and th13 , I think you say it's overpowered because you are only th10 or something. Because....A max defense's dps is half of that of a vamp!

P.P.S : I increased housing space to 9

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post
    You do realise that Vamps can suffer from Multi Target Inferno and the Giga Tesla heavily. They also suffer death from one air defense hit,and ground mode vamps may suffer from traps (Giant Bomb, Spring Trap ) & Cannons.

P.S : This is for th12 and th13 , I think you say it's overpowered because you are only th10 or something. Because....A max defense's dps is half of that of a vamp!

It has too many abilities, I'll stand by that.
    Not bothered about you tweaking stats, a troop that heals itself AND you can choose to deploy ground or air AND targets troops and heroes for preference? Too much.

What would it matter if I was a TH10 if your idea is terrible?
    I'm 2 walls, 1 hero level and 1 lab upgrade from being a max TH12, not that it matters.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!

How are cannons and acher towers supposed to kill a vampire? 130 dps VS a self healing troop with 265 HP? The Cannon needs 3 seconds to kill him while the troop heals FULL every second!? And the single inferno needs almost 4 seconds...

I have a th10 main and a dono 12 account. And there are enough private servers to try the stats out!

The Vampire unlocks at th12 Dark Barracks.

According to the Troop Creation sticky,
    The new troop should have a new feature. ..

Vampire 《 New 》
    - Steals hit points when it attacks ( both troops and buildings)
    - Can be switched between ground and air mode before being deployed.

The vampire can steal the same number of hitpoints as it's dps.
    Stolen hitpoints do not overflow.

The vampire can be switched between ground and air modes before being deployed like the grand warden.

The vampire is similar to a wizard in ground mode; Wearing Black Robes and a bow tie.
    In air mode, he is a huge bat.

Housing Space : 9
    Speed : 28
    Range : melee
    Targets : Ground and Air
    Favourite Target : Troops and heroes if within 8 tiles of range

Level...DPS. ....Hitpoints. ...TH. ....Research Cost. ....Training Cost.

1..........180.......165..............12.....7,000 ,000 Elixir.............135
    2...........220.......195.............12.....150k DE. .......................180
    3............265.......220................13!..... .200k DE. ......................220
    4............290........250................13!.... ...250k DE. ......................240

Suggested Army Strategies;

LaVaLoon

ElectroVa

ElectroVaLoon

LaVa

VaLoon

DraVa
    Really you think?that it is better as a troop?I think it will be better as a heroes,ELIXER TROOP?you think we need more?what we need is de troops,they are very less about 8 or 9? anyways,it will be better as a hero

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ge-update-idea

Read the Hero part. It's similar, but it's a HERO. Imagine this as a troop (I Know that the thief is way too overpowered, but it's just the concept).

Quote Originally Posted by That Little Trophy View Post
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ge-update-idea

Read the Hero part. It's similar, but it's a HERO. Imagine this as a troop (I Know that the thief is way too overpowered, but it's just the concept).
    How come your thread was closed?

I agree if anything this would be a hero concept.

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    How come your thread was closed?
    Double posting and bumping. I wasn't aware of the forum rules when I was a trainee😁.

I’ll agree with the others that this is too powerful, as is. I would suggest:

Make it air or ground, not both. As it is, this would become the troop of choice for legend league attacks as you could be set up for an air or ground attack.
    9 troop space is too few for the abilities you have suggested. Compare it to the troop space of other DE troops. Where would you rank this in terms of troop strength compared to other DE troops, and size it accordingly. As a minimum, I don’t think it could be smaller than a witch.

If you want to leave the air/ground thing intact then it sounds more like a new hero.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9