Thread: Clan castle hero defender

Clan castle hero defender

Have some hero character that is upgradable just like regular heroís except this hero is only a base defender. Not used for attacking. Itís alter would be the clan castle and patrols that surrounding area.

Quote Originally Posted by pukeboy View Post
    Have some hero character that is upgradable just like regular hero’s except this hero is only a base defender. Not used for attacking. It’s alter would be the clan castle and patrols that surrounding area.
    So just more clan castle troops...

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

The Strongman

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    So just more clan castle troops...
    A clan castle hero. With health and damage on par with the other heroís...much more of a defense than just donated troops. This could be a new centerpiece defense for th13, without adding a new structure

Quote Originally Posted by pukeboy View Post
    A clan castle hero. With health and damage on par with the other heroís...much more of a defense than just donated troops. This could be a new centerpiece defense for th13, without adding a new structure
    If the developers can come up with a balanced way to implement this idea as th 13 content, I think it could be a solid idea. Might be more interesting than another th defensive evolution or a new defensive building

Itís an interesting concept for sure... but thatís more hero upgrades. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    If the developers can come up with a balanced way to implement this idea as th 13 content, I think it could be a solid idea. Might be more interesting than another th defensive evolution or a new defensive building
    I agree, you can ďpullĒ regular cc troops to corners of the map but this defender would be bound to a tighter patrol area just like the other heroís and can only be lead away so far before it walks back to its area. So it would have to be balanced well.