Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valley Group Tasks

Valley Group Tasks

We’re are the group tasks? We have not had a group task in our Valley all day and only had 2-3 yesterday. We completed all those quickly and would think new ones would be provided at some point but can’t just run around grabbing loose little chickies (or cluckers as I sometimes refer to them).

Trainee
    There were two says when I didn't see any group tasks in the Valley. After that they became more frequent again.

True for me too. There were so many group tasks in the beginning but lately there have been very few. I wonder if everything is working properly. I have a daily task of compliting a group task today and there have been no group tasks so far. Also I have not been able to complete the daily task of helping somenone's truck. There just are no broken trucks anywhere. Kind of annoying.

We haven't had any group tasks for about 48 hours now. Yesterday I needed one for my daily quests, which would've given me a chicken. But that didn't happen without the group order.

I contacted support and told them that neither I nor any of my neighbors had seen a group order. They told me that everything is fine in our valley, and went on to give me tips on how to find chickens on the map. :-/
    I kept explaining that it's the GROUP ORDERS that were totally absent. Finally, the third response from support told me that everything's fine, and that "we've exhausted every aspect of this topic already" and closed the conversation, after telling me to make sure my device has enough memory.

Yes, they told me it's my device's fault our entire NH hasn't seen a group order. This useless "support" don't even read what you write them.
    Last edited by Glottis; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:43 PM.

There was day with no group task at all in my Valley, the whole day! The next day we got plenty of group task more than we could do with our fuel.

I would prefer the chicken to sit on the 3rd dot rather than 4th one in case of impossible quest like this.

We had group tasks today but they were not there earlier in the week.

Farm Level 172. Town 52. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

It’s been three days for me with no group tasks in the valley and it’s one of my quests again so can’t finish. This happened two days ago as well. Don’t make it a quest I your no5 going to provide group tasks! Extremely frustrated at this point.

How do I find or identify group tasks? I need one to finish today's quest, and don't know what I'm looking for. Does it show a particular icon? Can you tell from a distance, or Do I have to drive close enough that I can click on it and see the request? I don't know in which direction to drive and waste my limited fuel.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MizKitty View Post
    How do I find or identify group tasks? I need one to finish today's quest, and don't know what I'm looking for. Does it show a particular icon? Can you tell from a distance, or Do I have to drive close enough that I can click on it and see the request? I don't know in which direction to drive and waste my limited fuel.
    Thanks
    The buildings with a group task have the image of the chicken with !,!! .

You can see these through the clouds but need to drive closer to see the details. If you are close enough to see the house fully then tap on it and it will show you how many more players are needed to complete requests and the time left before it expires.

Dont waste fuel driving too far to get it because a player who is closer could get there first
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Centennial Club
    Also note that despite the screaming chicken icon, the group task might already be completed or expired. I've spent good amount of fuel few times just to find out that there's a "new task is being generated" with a timer (and screaming chicken icon on top of that). Once that newly generated task was also a group task but that was perhaps just luck.