Thread: "Extra" Valley Daily Quests

"Extra" Valley Daily Quests

Not exactly a problem, but it is weird.

After my Daily Quests times out each day, a new Daily Quest appears. But the new one is only good for 20 minutes or so. Then it resets again to a new Daily Quest, which will last about a full day.

It's not a "problem". If I remember to check, I can try to do a whole nother round of daily quests in that 20 minute period. But I don't think it is what was intended.

Trainee
    I play with six farms, and for some of them I get a new set of daily quests that are only good for a few minutes. I also get the spinning wheel truck at different time for some of my farms, and not always the same farms.
    Last edited by Kkarin; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:38 PM. Reason: autocorrect was misbehaving

I have the same problem-after a few minutes the tasks disappear and new ones show up.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TroubledMuppet View Post
    It's not a "problem". If I remember to check, I can try to do a whole nother round of daily quests in that 20 minute period. But I don't think it is what was intended.
    It looks like there's something wrong with the timer on the Daily Quests, so they reset after slightly under 24 hours, and then reset again with the Fuel Spin at the 24 hour mark.

I'll note, I once got a case where the after the first set reset about an hour before the Fuel Spin, the second set reset about five minutes before it. However, I was solidly out of fuel at that point.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)