Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super PEKKA Spam ruining BB

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    All I’m Seeing so far is lavaloon so far, I’m using mass baby drags maxed and that’s working for me, I’m around 4700
    LavaLoons😔

Oh no... what a disappointment... there's an area for this post in a sub forum that cares

Forum Veteran
    I've noticed more mass SP attacks as I rise up to the 3500-3800 range. I think my defenses aren't strong enough to get higher; sometimes I'll have three 100% ties in a row before one of us slips up and gets a 97% or something.

Counterintuitively, I am glad when I hit a base with much stronger defenses than I have, because there's a chance that the player reached that trophy level by the strength of their defense rather than the strength of their attack, and my maxed dropminion has a chance of beating their defense.

Forum Elder
    At certain trophy ranges Drop minion "ruins" the BB, other ranges its night witches, others pekka/carts. Instead of complaining, join them.

I don’t think it’s the pekka spamming that’s the problem. The minute I upgraded my BM to lvl 20 I was dominating and he came in clutch many times. It’s not your defence, it’s your offence.

Forum Legend
    I'm in the 4600 range and 90% of the attacks I see are Minion-Drops 3/3 of each.
    I do see some occasional other comps like Pekka, Pekka-cart, or archers and I've seen a few Pekka/Glide with power potion.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post
    I use the giant cannon cart army.

I'm sat at 3560 trophies which is good as my base is far far from max. Nearly everyone i VS has hero level 25 & mine is only 5.

I plan my attacks & have a good defensive base & spam pekka is taking the fun out it. Takes no skill what so ever using something op.
    You are at 3560.. that probably means that your Builder Base wasn’t maxed when BH9 was introduced and your “good defensive base” and “planned attacks” aren’t as good as you think they are.

Stronger players are moving up through your trophy range and you can’t do anything about it..

Your base is weak. Your Battle Machine is weak.

That’s actually the cold hard fact that you have to deal with now.

Stop being weak and upgrade your offence at the pace you can.

Upgrade level determines how far up the trophy range you can get and you have reached your maximum.

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:40 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Give it a month or two and EVERYONE at BH9 will be using air. If they don’t nerf the poison mortar first...
    I have to respectfully disagree. Ground attacks are still effective, you just have to distract the LL.

Yes max super pekkas seem to be one of the most common army comps right now and it’s very hard to combat. Just have to wait to max the defenses which will take a while. Hogs seem even more op tho but not many people have them yet

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    You are at 3560.. that probably means that your Builder Base wasn’t maxed when BH9 was introduced and your “good defensive base” and “planned attacks” aren’t as good as you think they are.

Stronger players are moving up through your trophy range and you can’t do anything about it..

Your base is weak. Your Battle Machine is weak.

That’s actually the cold hard fact that you have to deal with now.

Stop being weak and upgrade your offence at the pace you can.

Upgrade level determines how far up the trophy range you can get and you have reached your maximum.

/Affront
    I came from a fully max bh8 and have most of my key defenses upgraded and super pekkas are still doing very well against my base. I’m at the 5400 trophy range. So yeah it’s a bit hard to say stop being weak.........