Thread: Should be special reward for finishing all gold tier challenges

Should be special reward for finishing all gold tier challenges

I have got the hero skin with 4 challenges still active & the other 6 that are available in around 4 days time.

Would be cool if you got a bonus reward find you completed all challenges as for me there's no point in completing the rest of them

Sure ppl do them anyway but would be a good idea to mix it up.

No point me completing a challenge " get 15 stars with 10 witches " & removing e drags from my army for no reward!
    TH11 - Gold grab 2 Billion - Elixir escapade 2 billion

300 Level 12 walls

BK 50 - AQ 50 - WD - 20

The idea is you don't have to do them all to collect the rewards. I would be good with an achievement that all points counted for but not an extra reward.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post

I have got the hero skin with 4 challenges still active & the other 6 that are available in around 4 days time.

Would be cool if you got a bonus reward find you completed all challenges as for me there's no point in completing the rest of them

No point me completing a challenge " get 15 stars with 10 witches " & removing e drags from my army for no reward!
    You do get a bonus reward: the hero skin
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 47 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

The whole point of having extra challenges is that some people will not be able to complete all of them. Someone with a max base cannot complete the upgrade walls challenge. So putting a reward in there for completing them all will prevent some people from obtaining that reward. The only thing I see they could do is add an achievement for season points which would keep track of it in your profile.

Isn't the reward getting the gold pass perks sooner?
    20% cheaper upgrades etc

I agree with the other poster too
    Sometimes challenges are simply nonsense for people at lower TH and others for players that are maxed.
    Raid without spells springs to mind, probably others as well.

Forum Veteran

Not the first time this has been suggested.

If this were ever to happen, it would have to be where all challenges were universally achievable. That means TH7/BH2; cue borefest, no thanks!

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Since both Silver and Gold tiers share challenges, what's the point in only having Gold Tier get the reward for completing all challenges? Sorry, TC, but I can't get behind this unless both tiers are allowed to get a reward, the same reward, for completing all challenges.

Then again, what's the point in completing all of them unless one continues to miss out on the daily challenges or doesn't do enough of them.