Thread: Anyone know derby theme yet?

Centennial Club

Anyone know derby theme yet?

Hi, is there any idea as to what theme this weeks derby will be please? Canít find a hint anywhere!

It’s a regular derby.

When you collect your rewards from this derby, you can tap on the “?” On the top left of the derby board, then tap the #7. This will let you know what the next derby is.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    Thanks that’s excellent to know

Yes, it is very helpful to know. I completely understand why you posted the question, Penfold. I had to learn about the 7th page of the “?” Section from an earlier query here in the forums. Finding the info is not intuitive, especially since there used to be a timely post in the “News” each week. There needs to be a better way to post the upcoming Derby info. There must be thousands of farmers out there who aren’t forum regulars who don’t know how to find this info.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Pro Member
    You can often tell by the picture on the "the next derby will start...." display. Strongman will mean a power derby, a flower signifies a blossom derby, a dog means bingo, question mark means mystery.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    You can often tell by the picture on the "the next derby will start...." display. Strongman will mean a power derby, a flower signifies a blossom derby, a dog means bingo, question mark means mystery.
    This is a great tip. However, I still think they could augment the graphic with a bit of a text banner to make it clear.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144