Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What device do you play clash of clans on?

What device do you play clash of clans on?

I currently use my S9 over an ipad mini I got with my car purchase. As with the ipad, it is super sensitive that when I tap somewhere on the screen it sometimes zooms in or shakes a bit and that makes me nervous. Is there a way to fix this and with prime deals going on, I may look Into a device as not having to zoom in so much would be helpful on my lazy days lol.

I use a Note 9 and been on note series since I started playing the game and rarely switched to S series. No issues at all and screen is big enough to make sure everything is dropped where it should

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

iPad on main and Samsung galaxy on mini

S10 edge plus

Lots use tablets but makes it harder in my opinion

I use my iPhone plus, my husband plays on. 32 inch monitor from the PC. I canít play it like that, the mouse drives me insane

Iphone 7 and galaxy tab t510
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Forum Veteran
    I use a basic ipad (purchased in 2018) and I have two complaints about it, so I'm interested in hearing what devices work well for people.

First, sometimes taps are missed, sometimes repeatedly. Needless to say this can be aggravating during a war attack.

Second, sometimes the force kill (double click, then swipe offscreen) doesn't work. I'll be trying to exit a battle (letting it play out) and I try repeatedly and it doesn't work. Then five minutes later it does. Meanwhile I'm able to force kill one of my other running apps just fine so I don't think it's just me.

Anybody else see these issues on ipad?

Centennial Club
    Samsung tablet tab A, ain't gonna start using it on my phone, it's too small for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    I use a basic ipad (purchased in 2018) and I have two complaints about it, so I'm interested in hearing what devices work well for people.

First, sometimes taps are missed, sometimes repeatedly. Needless to say this can be aggravating during a war attack.

Second, sometimes the force kill (double click, then swipe offscreen) doesn't work. I'll be trying to exit a battle (letting it play out) and I try repeatedly and it doesn't work. Then five minutes later it does. Meanwhile I'm able to force kill one of my other running apps just fine so I don't think it's just me.

Anybody else see these issues on ipad?
    I have the same iPad I think, & the same issues, the missed taps I thought might be my bad, until now..

The force kill problem isn't limited to the iPad though, it also happens on my Galaxy Note 4 if I don't use the actual task manager app. I think it just takes a few seconds to kill the process & I assume opening it again quickly aborts the exit, sometimes I have to wait like 10-15 seconds before opening the app again after I slide it away.

On my S9, tablet is too much screen for me