Thread: Queen Witch Skin???

Banned

Queen Witch Skin???

Imagine how cool queen would look as a Witch. 10/10 ive been waiting for this skin since the seasonal challenges were introduced however now im making a thread about this to spread my idea to everyone. Im hoping to get some feedback so that developers notice it and maybe like it☺️
    Please give your opinions!! I personally think it would be a very cool skin, a bit simillar to the pekka King in terms of colour, so i think that they would match perfectly as well))

I think it's fairly obvious that hero skins will cycle their way through the different troop themes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I think it's fairly obvious that hero skins will cycle their way through the different troop themes.
    Maybe, but considering the fact that it has been 4 seasons since the challenges were introduced and only 2 of the troops were used it might take up to a year or even longer, so i think that the Witch should be the next queen skin
    Last edited by Oxxymastix; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:45 PM.

What doesn’t make sense to me is that pekka is female yet the king and queen didn’t get a like skin. Whatever I’m still sticking with the gladiator skins since they both are from the same set and they look better imo. It’s an OCD thing ya know

Maybe it's just me, and I'll admit the Valk Queen skin is cool, but just making a skin for each troop for them seems like a cop out on ideas.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:08 AM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Veteran
    Don't care about skins & probably never will. Got them all on two accounts & part collections on another three. Never used 'em

I think when they make a witch skin it will probably be an October skin, halloween & all that.
    Last edited by Curtiola; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:49 AM.