Thread: Need more clan perks

Need more clan perks

Why we dont get new clan perks after clan level 10. Please add new clan perks as it will make the game much enjoyable, I think

SC has previously said that any perks beyond L10 would be largely cosmetic so as not to increase the disparity between new clans with no perks and clans with max perks.

Here is Darian's response regarding perks from last week's Reddit AMA:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...wers-on-Reddit

q: New idea to Clan Perks?
    a: Clan perks are on our QoL list, but it's not a high priority at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Minsarul View Post
    Why we dont get new clan perks after clan level 10. Please add new clan perks as it will make the game much enjoyable, I think
    Supercell has already stated that additional clan perks will be purely cosmetic. More perks discourage new clans from being created since nobody would want to join a level 1 clan with no perks if they could join a level 15 clan with massive perks. So instead they'd make perks beyond level 10 cosmetic only like custom skins, etc.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 48 | GW 20 |

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Supercell has already stated that additional clan perks will be purely cosmetic. More perks discourage new clans from being created since nobody would want to join a level 1 clan with no perks if they could join a level 15 clan with massive perks. So instead they'd make perks beyond level 10 cosmetic only like custom skins, etc.
    Well explained.

Even as of right now, new players tend to seek high level clans with high amount of TH12s.

I understan but.... it would be fun

As stated above, SC has already said this idea is a no-go…

Beyond that, I don't agree with your premise that it will "make the game more enjoyable". What sort of perk is missing that would add to your experience? I personally think the perks we get are more than enough.

When it comes to new or low level TH players I see a pretty fair split as to people who wish to join established clan and those that want to start a new clan of near equal strength players. Some want to lead and have titles others just want to have fair war matches in clan wars or CWL.

The ones that join clans with higher level players want the max troops donations to grow faster and are willing to set on the bench during war.

Personally I would love to see some builder base perks and a shorter time to request for troops come at perks levels higher than 10. That would not have big negative effects on the game.

I wouldn't mind seeing some Builder Base focused perks added since clan perks were designed and implemented long before we had Builder Base. Also, there's even a few newer clans that have formed exclusively around the Builder Base so I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

I'd merely role them into the existing tiers from 1 to 10 though rather than making them exclusively 10+.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    this is not an adequate response

It would be fun for clans who are already past level 10, but not for for all the other clans. Gotta look at the bigger picture and not just how fun it would be for you personally. I'm in a level 16 clan and even I think that additional perks should not be added, even if they are cosmetic only. Clans should have an incentive to start from the bottom and work their way up, but more perks only discourage that.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 48 | GW 20 |