Thread: Account issues

Account issues

Recently when the friend list bug , 'log-in failed' and other incidents happened , one of my account was locked for security reasons . i bought the gold pass for the account only 2 days before all this and now i can't access my account . i was asked for a receipt for the purchase which is no longer available to me , what do i do ????

Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    Recently when the friend list bug , 'log-in failed' and other incidents happened , one of my account was locked for security reasons . i bought the gold pass for the account only 2 days before all this and now i can't access my account . i was asked for a receipt for the purchase which is no longer available to me , what do i do ????
    I know if you bought through google play (andriod) you will always have access to your receipt withn your google login.

Quote Originally Posted by mjuice View Post
    I know if you bought through google play (andriod) you will always have access to your receipt withn your google login.
    credit card

credit card
    Yes but did you buy through google play? You linked your credit card but your receipt will be within your google login. I am sure apple has something similar.

yes you will always have receipts from every appstore no matter which payment method you chose in that store.

firstly , not credit , it was debit card . and how do i get the receipt ??

firstly , not credit , it was debit card . and how do i get the receipt ??
    they are in your appstore.

never mind guys , they said that i have provided all the other information so accurate that i don't even need to show the receipt . GG

never mind guys , they said that i have provided all the other information so accurate that i don't even need to show the receipt . GG
    Hello bro...my account also got locked due to security reasons and I don't know from where to ask them for the unlocking code...please help ne by telling from where you contacted them...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz005 View Post
    Hello bro...my account also got locked due to security reasons and I don't know from where to ask them for the unlocking code...please help ne by telling from where you contacted them...!!!
    you have the help&support center at the "locked for security reason" notification.

your thread
    Last edited by wotanwaton; July 17th, 2019 at 01:50 PM.