Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of looking for your forever home?

Tired of looking for your forever home?

I知 a level 96 and I知 looking for my forever hood. Tired of foul language, hoods they say their chatty and helpful! So here痴 what I am looking for : Helpful, not greedy, friendly , chatty , on the same time zone as the US and Canada, NO FOUL language. Retired would be nice. I am a hard worker, I do all 320/400 tasks, I do an extra if needed. I do love to win the derby. I am competitive! I dont want to use diamonds to (hurry and finish the derby)? Do you really want to give Super Cell that much money???? If you meet my requirements, then I will be a generous asset to your neighborhood😁

Banned
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 163 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Happyfarmer54321 View Post
    I’m a level 96 and I’m looking for my forever hood. Tired of foul language, hoods they say their chatty and helpful! So here’s what I am looking for : Helpful, not greedy, friendly , chatty , on the same time zone as the US and Canada, NO FOUL language. Retired would be nice. I am a hard worker, I do all 320/400 tasks, I do an extra if needed. I do love to win the derby. I am competitive! I dont want to use diamonds to (hurry and finish the derby)? Do you really want to give Super Cell that much money???? If you meet my requirements, then I will be a generous asset to your neighborhood
    Hi there Happyfarmer

If you are still looking for a new hood, then please consider Majestic Ville

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-do-%21%21%21

Hey it's Tanya!! We've played together before a while back!! I've started my own hood an we're getting stronger and stronger each week!! We've been in champs league for months now!! Would love for you to drop by!! Looking forward to hearing from you!! Also sending private message!🐷🐝
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

Pls consider Lovely Level 65+弾rs

My wife and I would like to invite u to consider our NH for levels 65+. We found other groups to be too serious, others with 30 members playing for themselves, never communicating or helping. We desire a team that works together, helping each other, and to have fun as we progress. And maybe say Hi and Bye so we know your there. Join the derby and be active, or opt out. No pressure.

Our tags: Fun, Active, Chatty, Helpers, Casual Derby

Your description sounds exactly like our team. The only difference being we do the extra task every week. We are currently 81 in the world and we don’t spend a lot to get there, instead we play as a team. Come give us a try I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Kik: njoylife10

LUCY - All The Little Squids
    neighborhood tag: CVQVJGG

I’m still looking! I am easy to get song with , love to help others, and a hard worker! Surely more than 5 people want a player like that!
    Last edited by Happyfarmer54321; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:06 PM.

Hey. Happy
    Please read my ad. We might be a good fit.. stop by and check us out..
    several USA 🇺🇸

***Champion League*** spots open...we are looking for hoodies to help us out in the derby... Come help us out. 🙃👋

UPDATE: We are now an International Hood, if you are looking for a peaceful and not so chatty group keep reading....

🐴 I知 keeping this hood small no more than10-15.; I find it easier to get a task and less drama..

🐴 We are experienced active daily and motivated players who enjoy hay day derby 🙃.. self sufficient and willing to help.. levels 143-60.

🐴 We go for the top three. Stress free.. we play to relax..

🐴 Most of the time we farm quite,will respond if we are on.. we have day jobs. 😂

***320/400.. 9 task.. 10th is optional, greatly appreciated if placing
    in the top three...***

**Level 60 Adults Only ***

Come on over, Hope to see you soon 🙃🙃🙃
    Ridgeview Stables
    Tag. #P0RPGG2Q. (0= zero)
    Yellow Circle/Purple Horse

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticVille View Post
    Hi there Happyfarmer

If you are still looking for a new hood, then please consider Majestic Ville

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-do-%21%21%21

Majestic Ville still has spaces available. You would be very welcome to join our team

Hi happyfarmer54321, I知 looking for members for my new team. You can see my info here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1088;%EF%B8%8F